• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Germany Trip Length

chuff88

DIS Veteran
We’re booked on the 8/4-8/11/2023 Germany ABD. Everything on the website says it’s 9 days, but that date range is only 8 days. Does anyone know if there’s a change to the itinerary that hasn’t been published yet?

They count arrival day and departure day to get the 9.
August 4th-11th is only 8 days even if you count the arrival and departure day as two of the days. All of the 2023 Germany departures are only 8 days including arrival and departure form what I can tell.

Hmm. You are right- that’s strange. I would call and ask because you were buying 9 days. I see all the trips around yours are the same. I am the trip next week

I would definitely call ABD and ask, because if you look at the detailed itinerary for 2023 (both online and the downloadable pdf) it's clearly a 9-day itinerary.

Sayhello

I looked at a few other 2023 trips. The Grand Europe is listed as 10 days but the 2023 trips are 12 days per the website. Strange

We’re booked on the 8/4-8/11/2023 Germany ABD. Everything on the website says it’s 9 days, but that date range is only 8 days. Does anyone know if there’s a change to the itinerary that hasn’t been published yet?
Does your confirmation list 8/4 - 8/11/2023 as the dates?

ETA: I've spoken to ABD, and they are now aware of the error and are working to get it corrected. The start dates are correct, but the end dates are wrong. Hopefully all the paperwork is correct even if the website is wrong.

Sayhello

Last edited:
Does your confirmation list 8/4 - 8/11/2023 as the dates?

ETA: I've spoken to ABD, and they are now aware of the error and are working to get it corrected. The start dates are correct, but the end dates are wrong. Hopefully all the paperwork is correct even if the website is wrong.

Sayhello
My trip confirmation is correct - 8/4 - 8/12/2023. I’m actually very excited that it was wrong at the end because 8/11/23 is my 35th birthday. I was going to be fine with traveling that day, but it’ll be more fun for it to be our final tour day.

My trip confirmation is correct - 8/4 - 8/12/2023. I’m actually very excited that it was wrong at the end because 8/11/23 is my 35th birthday. I was going to be fine with traveling that day, but it’ll be more fun for it to be our final tour day.
That's great! Glad it's all worked out. And you know what? ABD *still* has not fixed the website! Man, that's ridiculous!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter