Germany ABD

zmom

Mouseketeer
Just a heads up for anyone who might be doing this adventure. I happened on a blurb on the pre ABD hotel website about test driving BMWs. My son and I were going to rent one via the BMW museum for a day to explore. On the Hotel Kempinski Munich website I saw they were offering free BMW test drives and contacted them. Got this response back-

"We are pleased to offer a test drive with a BMW 7 series. You are welcome to use the car for an entire day. There are no charges for the test drive, you only need to return the car with the same amount of fuel."

They reserved my requested day for our adventure in May!

Germany is backing off their restrictions on March 20, so I’m a little more hopeful. ABD just needs to reevaluate not going to level 4 countries

Germany is backing off their restrictions on March 20, so I’m a little more hopeful. ABD just needs to reevaluate not going to level 4 countries

I hope it goes too. It is our 3rd attempt like so many others that had to re-book their departures.

We're scheduled for the May 6th Germany departure, but haven't heard anything about cancellations-anybody know anything?

Nothing yet but anxiously awaiting. Please let us know if you hear!

We're scheduled for the May 6th Germany departure, but haven't heard anything about cancellations-anybody know anything?
Were you able to pay your final payment or any indication ABD will be canceling the Germany trip?

My PIF date is 3/16 so I’ll let you know. They did just put spring discounts up for a lot of trips, including Germany and other level 4 countries, which to me is an encouraging sign.

My PIF date is 3/16 so I’ll let you know. They did just put spring discounts up for a lot of trips, including Germany and other level 4 countries, which to me is an encouraging sign.
Yes, I saw the spring discounts too. It is encouraging. We are on the May 20th departure for Germany too, so our PIF is also 3/16. We should know something very soon I imagine.

Paid in full today. There are currently 20 guests booked on my May 20 adventure, around 5 that are near my son’s age (20). Fingers crossed we are a go. The vacationista did say they expect Costa Rica to go this month- I think that’s the trip we are all waiting to see if it will happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter