• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genie Service

A few things stand out. You can use at different parks which can work to ones favor and maybe not get it every day of the trip.

Not everyone in the party needs it. I think it will be good. I am also happy about some of the DAS changes that will work well for me!

I think that Universal has been doing this for years.

Also, it looks like the return of the E-ticket rides!

From the video what I took from it was that it tries to act like Touring Plans scheduling, which if done right might make lines shorter without paying. But if we want the Lighting Passes it's $75/day for my family.

I hate it.
Disney was the only theme park operator to offer a free line skipping systems, now they're like Merlin or Six Flag.
This is said by someone who travel solo and can easily afford $15 per day. Thinking about large families, it's a very large expense on top of very large expenses for a WDW vacation.
Hate it, hate it, hate it.

I hate it.
Disney was the only theme park operator to offer a free line skipping systems, now they're like Merlin or Six Flag.
This is said by someone who travel solo and can easily afford $15 per day. Thinking about large families, it's a very large expense on top of very large expenses for a WDW vacation.
Hate it, hate it, hate it.

My big thing is just raise the ticket prices, lower crowds, and make the same amount of money instead of doing something meh like this.

Dvc better not be sleeping. I expect this included for those staying on points.

Demanding? Yes and I am fine with that.

Alternative I am sort of fine if they worked it in to the DVC AP option instead as included.

I believe I had read that AP holders can purchase by the day or that there is a introductory special to allow you to purchase the Genie+ for the duration of your annual pass, the pricing was unknown for this feature.

Dvc better not be sleeping. I expect this included for those staying on points.

Demanding? Yes and I am fine with that.

Alternative I am sort of fine if they worked it in to the DVC AP option instead as included.

Gold pass plus. It’s an extra $100.

I think we all knew something like this was coming down the pike. Yes, other theme parks a do it, just like parking. However, the Disney many of us know and love was unlike those parks. I’m left feeling like a little too much has been taken away or reduced in value. Kinda feeling “nickel & dimed” to be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter