Genie + and using wheelchair

DisneyMommy77

DIS Veteran
Hello Again,
We now have the wheelchair situation figured out for my daughter with a sprained ankle. Thank you all for your help!

Now, I’m trying to understand Genie + mixed in with using a wheelchair. Maybe it doesn’t make a difference, but if we have a LL for an attraction and can’t enter the regular LL entrance due to the wheelchair accessibility do we just have them scan for the LL at the accessible entrance?

I’m trying to figure out the best approach for this. We have only used Genie + in Disney World, so it’s new for us at Disneyland.

Thank you!

Cast members will tell you what to do because it depends on the ride and if she can transfer or if she wants to get on the wheelchair accessible vehicle. Just go to the regular Lightning Lane and they'll tell you what to do. For most rides, you'll just go through the regular Lightning Lane line and there will be some special instructions for when you get to the front.

So, I know that of the attractions that offer LL, these 7 are the ones that require you to use a separate entrance from the standard queue, not sure if they have a change from the LL entrances, so my advise is like the pp, just go to the LL entrance and they will redirect if needed.

CA: Monsters Inc
DL: Indiana Jones, Splash, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Star Tours

Something to remember, you can still go to these attractions, or any without LL ,and they will either send you on to the ride queue or give you a return time depending on the attraction/standard queue wait time. This will be separate from the LL return time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter