• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Generous Appetizers/Meals at WDW

For resort food options, are any restaurants/food courts open 24/7? How early do the food courts open at the All-Star resorts? Our return flight home requires breakfast at 2:00 am (if we choose to eat at all); is room service our only option?

I don't think any of the All-Stars offer 24/7. Or room service. Your best bet is to get some pastries on your way out of the park on your final night (Main St. Bakery in MK, Boulangerie in France in Epcot, Writers Stop in DHS because Starring Rolls closes early). If you ask they mostly have plastic clamshell containers that will keep things fresher than just a paper bag.

That's a great option; House of Blues still offers the half off appetizers promotion from 3 - 5:00 pm.

Do any other restaurants at Disney World offer %-off deals if one eats during a specific time (or orders a specific item)?

No, just the non-Disney-owned restaurants in DTD which may have specials or on-line coupons.

I don't think any of the All-Stars offer 24/7. Or room service. Your best bet is to get some pastries on your way out of the park on your final night (Main St. Bakery in MK, Boulangerie in France in Epcot, Writers Stop in DHS because Starring Rolls closes early). If you ask they mostly have plastic clamshell containers that will keep things fresher than just a paper bag.

That may be what we'll have to do. The last park we will be visiting is Hollywood Studios; are there any pastry shops on the property we could visit prior to departing for the hotel (and home)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter