• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gaylord Palms "ICE!" promotion code?

Still waiting for a call back from them. I called AGAIN last week and they told me they would call on Friday (meaning last Friday).

I think I am actually not going to spend the money....especially seeing the lack of customer service....

My kids brought this home from school..

code: EFOSC Save $2 off up to 6 adult & senior admissions M-F only ($1 of each ticket goes to Osceola County Education Foundation)

Dana

We had tickets last year for New Year's Day. We mistakenly thought that we'd waltz right in since our tickets had a timed window! Boy were we wrong! The line was all the way through the lobby and into the parking lot. It took us more than 2 hours to get inside! I think our tickets were for 4:30-5 and we didn't even get in until 6:30 or 7. The kids were starving before we even started. We bought a quick snack, but it was pricy. The exhibit itself was awesome but was jam packed. The kids were excited to do the ice slides but after waiting in a huge line even to get up they only did it once.
I will never attempt to do it on an actual holiday again!

Anyone know of any promo codes or discounts for ICE at the Gaylord Palms for this year?? Or any additional discounts off of packages if staying at hotel??
Thanks-
Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter