• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gay Days??

I saw a girl in a short cheerleader skirt sitting on a guys lap with a blanket. I am sure you can imagine what is left out.

I saw a girl in a short cheerleader skirt sitting on a guys lap with a blanket. I am sure you can imagine what is left out.

I know!! I am 37, was once a cheerleader, ain't no prude but some of the stuff I witnessed with the 16-18 year old cheerleaders made me blush!!

One time in particular, we were in line for the monorail standing behind a group of them. My son, 10 at the time, says, "look mom, his hands are stuck in her skirt"...oh my gawd!! What do you say to that??? I wonder how many of them go home with a Disney "souvenir"???? :confused3

I wonder how many of them go home with a Disney "souvenir"???? :confused3

Well, there are the cute little chubby smiley souvenirs and there are the the other um, not so fun souvenirs, more like hitchhikers. And some of them you definitely DON'T want to put in a picture frame and hang it above your desk. :eek:

Well, there are the cute little chubby smiley souvenirs and there are the the other um, not so fun souvenirs, more like hitchhikers. And some of them you definitely DON'T want to put in a picture frame and hang it above your desk. :eek:

the gift that keeps on givin' :rotfl:

I was at gay's days last year I had a wonderful time. Just stay away from MK on their meet day there. Not because of anything bad but its just VERY VERY crowded!! The answer we came up for our kids if they asked which they never did was "because they love each other". I'm kinda sad I'm gonna miss it this year I really did have a good time! Met alot of nice couples!

I really wanted to go this year too because we loved it so much but I will be 8 months pregnant and my DH does not want to risk it. I reluctantly agreed, lol!

Glad to see this thread hasn't gotten rude. But keep in mind that it has to stay kid friendly on the thread too! :rotfl:

I am not gay-bashing but we have young children that will be with us that week on our family vacation. My question is how bad is it that week - are they doing things in public that me & my DH would not do in public? I've heard stories about the these events in places like Atlanta. For the record we have family members that are gay & lesbian - they just aren't affectionate with their partners in front of us with or without small children around.

We have never seen a gay couple being vulgar at Disney and we honeymooned at Disneyland during Gay Days. We have seen a few unfortunate and crass incidents at Disney but they have all been hetero couples.

I dont know how different Gay days are from Cheerleader days. I'm going during cheerleader days in a couple weeks.

But, I think the best possible option would be during Gay Cheerleader days! (ok nevermind, just a thought)

The gay people are better behaved. :lovestruc

Thanks all of your views and experiences. My DD10 is quite naive so I was worried on how to handle that and we are somewhat conservative family. Like I said we have gay family & friends but we have never had to explain anything to her.

I agree with everyone of you about rather being at WDW during Gay Days than cheerleading days - ugh! What a headache that would be - I know how obnoxious the large groups of cheerleaders can be when they are in town for competitions here at home much less on a vacation trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter