Gay Days live reports......

Wow Drew, sounds like you had a really magical trip!! I'm so glad you joined us for the meets. Hans did seem very popular! Me being the nice guy I am, I would have left him for ya... and gladly take Alex instead! :thumbsup2 Maybe for our shirts next year we can add a line for each country. "Germany... best wieners in the World!" :lmao:

As far as I'm concerned the main event of gay days now consists of DATW at EPCOT. I love MK, but the energy just wasn't there this year. And next year(I know, I said this LAST year) DBF will finally be with!

As far as I'm concerned the main event of gay days now consists of DATW at EPCOT. I love MK, but the energy just wasn't there this year. And next year(I know, I said this LAST year) DBF will finally be with!

Interesting observation. ::yes:: Why do you say the energy wasn't in the MK? How do you define "energy?"

Wally is the blonde with the "my GOD who, I mean what have I done?" look in his eyes:rotfl2::rotfl2:!!

and might I add that Rosie is lookin' FIERCE (and I totally mean that in a good way!)

Why! Thank You!!! It was so great meeting everyone. I still can't get over what a wonderful group of people you all are...both online and in person. Feeling the love today folks....feeling the love.

Why! Thank You!!! It was so great meeting everyone. I still can't get over what a wonderful group of people you all are...both online and in person. Feeling the love today folks....feeling the love.

Feel my love! :rolleyes1
Go ahead give it a tug!

Sure...now that we're 3000 miles apart you give me the go ahead. Last week you said if I touched you I was dead! :headache:

no way lady - I undid my jeans right in front of you!

But Wally! You didn't do that in front of me!!!!!

Next time I'm skipping the House of the Mouse and getting a fast pass for Wally World instead... :woohoo: (that is if he hasn't already run out of fast passes by then.) :rotfl2:

But Wally! You didn't do that in front of me!!!!!

Next time I'm skipping the House of the Mouse and getting a fast pass for Wally World instead... :woohoo: (that is if he hasn't already run out of fast passes by then.) :rotfl2:

Wally is all fastpass all the time! The standby line was discontinued due to guest request.

The single rider line is quite popular too! :goodvibes

Wally, can you accomodate a pair of riders? Some of us are just so afraid to ride alone! :scared1:

warning: groups will be split up in the single riders line. There is no guarantee you will ride wally with your group :rotfl::rotfl:

Wally, can you accomodate a pair of riders? Some of us are just so afraid to ride alone! :scared1:

warning: groups will be split up in the single riders line. There is no guarantee you will ride wally with your group :rotfl::rotfl:

yes yes.
I'm also not responsible for lost belongings.

But I am all E ticket baby! All E ticket! ;)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter