Gas prices in Georgia, Tennessee and Indiana?

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
Driving down in three weeks, and just wondering if anyone from Georgia, Tennessee, or Indiana can tell me current gas prices in those states? Thanks!

I was just in Indiana, in a city just off I-65 (exits 76 and 68) and gas prices were $1.10-$1.20. The prices were similar near Indianapolis. In northern Indiana (closer to Chiciago), prices were a bit higher.

I know you didn't ask but I am assuming you will be going through KY also? We are at about $1.01 right now. If you aren't going through KY how are you going?

I'm in GA, and I paid $1.01 for premium yesterday. Cheapest is $.87

Northern Indiana is anywhere from .97 to 1.10 today. Never know when things will change!

In the Chattanooga area, around $1.00 for regular (87 octane). Just across the state line in Georgia, 0.91 for regular.

We just came back last week and gas in GA was .86 at exit 3 on 95. The most we paid was $1.04 in NC.

We're in Indiana, right across the river from Louisville. Today regular is $1.19 at the Shell station where we get our gas. Last week it was a lot less than that. It seems to fluctuate quite a bit. Hopefully it will be down when you travel.

HERE WEST OF INDIANAPOLIS IT'S $1.19 TODAY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter