Garden Grocer

I put in our order a couple of days ago too so hopefully the service lives up to all the great reviews! I selected 12-4pm based on this thread too even though we won't be there until 8pm or so.

Another vote for GG we didn't order much just water, beers and snacks for the room. We didn't have a car and the prices where much cheaper than Disney, loved how easy it was and would use them again.

I'm certainly going to look into this. Sounds like a great idea to take the stress out of everything but i'd only want to do one shop for when i arrive and with a 3 week stay, the fruit will go off fairly quickly

Loved garden grocer we used them for water, pop,, milk and snacks. We were delayed at mco due to a damaged case and had to complete forms etc but once in the magical express I had a couple of texts saying shopping had been delivered and was with bell services at AoA and in cold storage. Will definitely use them again. Have a great time! :)

Used them this year for delivery to YC, stuff was left at Bell Services with no problems. Recommended.

We always use GG and have never had a problem. In fact I've just put in our order for our Oct trip. Don't forget if you order early you get a discount! I would highly recommend using them!

I'm really excited to use GG for the first time this trip (we're at Pop this time, always been at Shades of Green, hence, a car before)...question about milk/minifridge space...How much can I feasibly get in those fridges? We actually have 2 rooms, and will inevitably need other things kept cold, but is it better to get milk through GG or is there an option to buy a larger than single serving size AT Pop? We have 5 kiddos and milk for mornings is definitely something we will need for our 7 (! :D) day trip
thank you :)

Our GG order arrived at OKW at exactly the time I requested and I got two texts and a phone call to tell me it was there. Everything was as I ordered. Including the TWO massive packs of tumble dryer sheets....... (My mistake not theirs)!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter