Garden Grocer??

DisneyMommy77

DIS Veteran
I keep hearing things about Garden Grocer, what is it? I am guessing it is a grocery delivery company?? Do they only deliver to WDW resorts? How are the prices?

We will be having a split stay where for one week we will be in our timeshare, will they deliver there?

Thanks!

Here is their link ~~~
http://www.gardengrocer.com/

They deliver to sites other than WDW. There is a minmum order and a delivery fee, but I think an order over a certain amount is delivered free. During busier periods like holidays their delivery times fill up quickly, so early booking is best if you'll be traveling at those times.

We've used them several times with great success. Prices are much better than at WDW! ;)

We just used them for our trip over Thanksgiving. They were great and deliver our groceries right to our resort and reasonable.

The prices are comparable (maybe a little high) to regular grocery stores. The delivery fee and gratuity made it a lot more, but still cheaper than buying similar items at WDW!

We just placed our second order for delivery at our resort in 10 days. They were great and delivered what we ordered and right on time. Now i should say that the delivery fee and tip did add a quite a bit onto the bill but other were right in saying it is cheaper than buying from the resorts. We debated back and forth about ordering but in the end we decided that there were some things we really wanted and this way was best for our family. When you order you enter the address you want delivered to. WDW addresses are prepopulated but you should be able to enter whatever address you want :)

We have used them several times over the past few years, and have always had good service. We will use them again our next trip.

Love them! It really was convenient. Used them at Coronado Springs and got lots of goodies to make our stay more enjoyable. It was like having a personal concierge snack table in our room. Be aware the minimum order is $40 plus delivery. We saved sooo much money ordering soda and water and snacks via their service.

We used them a few times and found them overpriced for many items, I would not compare them to a typical grocery store. However on vacation I don't want to rent a car and go grocery shopping, so there is value to the service.

We have done much better ordering snacks and water from places like Staples and Costco, but in DVC rooms if we want real food and not just snacks, GardenGrocer does an adequate job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter