Garage sales and 100 heat

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
My mom decided to have a garage sale and dad wasn't going to be home, so guess who was guilted into helping her out? You got it, me, her only child! And when does mom decide to have it? Yes! Right in the middle of a heat wave! It was 101 today with a heat index of 110. Good timeing mom!

At least we had a breeze, and because of this I got DH to clean out the basement. So some good came of it! I made about $115.

One dollar of ever degree of heat mumble mumble mumble....

I'd like to know how she managed to guilt you into it, I only have one child and I have <b>yet</b> to be able to guilt him into anything :rolleyes: Do you think she could share her secret with me?

Hope you didn't suffer too much with the heat and at least you made some money for your Disney fund :)

My mom is the Queen of Guilt. She can even guilt my DH and HIS mom can't even do that! As an only child it's not hard to guilt me, and mom never seemed to have any problem, we are very close and she knows all my buttons.

Actually it was dad this time, he doesn't ask for much and when he does we all really listen.

(you know, I can't be there and your mom's not as strong as she used to be and it's going to be so hot..... etc.):rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter