GAME! Where in the world...

TenThousandVolts

<font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t
OK- I have a cute idea for a game inspired by 'where in the world is Matt Lauer'. How about if you post a picture showing somewhere either in the world or the World (as in wdw) and people have to guess where the photo was taken. I figure since our DVC memberships can take us anywhere on the globe any location is fair game. So it can be a s specific as "that is in the SSR community hall" or "Japan in Epcot" or as general as "London" or "Hawaii". If you don't have a picture you can still play by guessing- or by making up a word clue.

WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS THIS PHOTO TAKEN?
s1qouw.jpg

I'll keep it Disney related.

Where in the world is this hidden Mickey found???

HH0411017.jpg

As for your pic, I'm not sure where it is, but the type ride appears to be what I have ridden before called The Scrambler. Seems like there is a ride like this at the Magic Kingdom, but based on the look on the face, I would guess it is somewhere near Goofy land. :)

I'm guessing somewhere at the Hilton Head DVC by the color of the building.

I'll keep it Disney related.

Where in the world is this hidden Mickey found???

HH0411017.jpg

As for your pic, I'm not sure where it is, but the type ride appears to be what I have ridden before called The Scrambler. Seems like there is a ride like this at the Magic Kingdom, but based on the look on the face, I would guess it is somewhere near Goofy land. :)

WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS THIS PHOTO TAKEN?
s1qouw.jpg

As for your pic, I'm not sure where it is, but the type ride appears to be what I have ridden before called The Scrambler. Seems like there is a ride like this at the Magic Kingdom, but based on the look on the face, I would guess it is somewhere near Goofy land.

This one is not Disney related- but it is somewhere lots of people have been- and the thing in the background IS something you can ride- but it is NOT at a theme park.

facebook twitter