GAME: The Great ANZAC Pretend Planning on Paper PTR - Out and In for ADRs (05/04)

Which Option do you prefer?

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 4 castles: MLB or SYD > HK/HKD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > LAX/DLR > Florida/WDW > Barcelona > Paris/DLP > Home

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh..and loving the food options as well. Will add to the Hong Kong list after our return.

LOL...all this because I added 2 days to our LA stay and forgot to add why...

I saw the LA ABD and thought the many "behind the scenes" tours would be nice for those of us who have been to Disneyland countless times. As it takes up 6 days I added 2 on just in case there were those who wanted to see LA.

Having said that, I'm happy to go with the flow. All the suggestions sound good to me, except for the margarita...I'm more than happy to drink it but someones needs to bring a stretcher along for when I pass out after!

Note to self....remember shushh always always always has a plan :rotfl2:

I'd forgotten about the LA ABD tour. It does sound good. You can booked VIP tours I believe yourself through Disneyland (I have seen signs) but I'm not sure of how one does it. Getting into WDI however isn't so easy. So this is a nice plan.

Now we just need to deal with the fact we've gotten Ms Shuttergirl all excited about Yellowstone and getting drunk in the Napa :lmao:

What to do...What to do... :rolleyes1

Well the good news is Ms. Shuttergirl is flying to Fiji at 6.00am tomorrow morning so I'm fairly certain that I will get my fill of cocktails over there. I may never drink again after this trip so we should be good to do some behind the scenes tours. I would really enjoy those so very much. I love that type of thing.

We are going to Fiji to celebrate my coming of "middle age" and it will be good to have time to reflect on my sadness at the end of my youth. I hope to also tap into something that resembles pride at what I have accomplished and created during those 40 years. My beautiful babies is a complete given, they give me joy beyond measure. My marriage isn't too sucky :rotfl2::rotfl2:, oh alright, it's pretty good most of the time. My business is amazing and I am blessed to do what I do and I have lots of family (well most are not good but some are) and awesome friends and a nice home and have 2 disney trips under my belt. Life isn't too bad. Now to make plans for the next decade, with bigger and better dreams to be accomplished. I guess it all doesnt sound so bad when you get it down on paper or screen whatever the case shall be :lmao:.

Keep making plans while I'm gone, Princess and Shushh can make decisions on my behalf, I trust them completely. Queenie, no you don't get my vote :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

And can someone please keep the Queen in check while I'm away :lmao:

Well the good news is Ms. Shuttergirl is flying to Fiji at 6.00am tomorrow morning so I'm fairly certain that I will get my fill of cocktails over there. I may never drink again after this trip so we should be good to do some behind the scenes tours. I would really enjoy those so very much. I love that type of thing.

We are going to Fiji to celebrate my coming of "middle age" and it will be good to have time to reflect on my sadness at the end of my youth. I hope to also tap into something that resembles pride at what I have accomplished and created during those 40 years. My beautiful babies is a complete given, they give me joy beyond measure. My marriage isn't too sucky :rotfl2::rotfl2:, oh alright, it's pretty good most of the time. My business is amazing and I am blessed to do what I do and I have lots of family (well most are not good but some are) and awesome friends and a nice home and have 2 disney trips under my belt. Life isn't too bad. Now to make plans for the next decade, with bigger and better dreams to be accomplished. I guess it all doesnt sound so bad when you get it down on paper or screen whatever the case shall be :lmao:.

Keep making plans while I'm gone, Princess and Shushh can make decisions on my behalf, I trust them completely. Queenie, no you don't get my vote :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

And can someone please keep the Queen in check while I'm away :lmao:

I may never drink again

and

I trust them completely

89.gif
Anyone else think that there is something wrong with Shuttergirl tonight????? :rolleyes1

Have a great trip to Fiji! Just remember...you might be coming back OLDER but you're still in the same demographics group. It's not till you turn 45 that you are officially OLD.

images

princess::upsidedow

New York restaurant time.

• Per Se (Thomas Keller)
  • wd~50 (Wylie Dufresne)
  • Lupa or Babbo (Mario Batali)
  • Momo***o Ko (David Chang)
  • Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay)
  • Becco (Lidia Bastianich)
  • ABC Kitchen - new restaurant

ps. ANOTHER very kind person voted for us. We have an extra $25K in the kitty !! Thank you!

Keep making plans while I'm gone, Princess and Shushh can make decisions on my behalf, I trust them completely.

I'm with PIO....there's something very strange going on....
Maybe she just downed a couple bottles of Jack Daniels :confused3

Although....to be fair....
This part makes sense...
Queenie, no you don't get my vote :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

can someone please keep the Queen in check while I'm away :lmao:

Which will be ignored... :cool1:

Firstly, thanks to those that have voted. We now have a total of 18 votes and $450K total budget. :yay:

I've been checking out the HK part of the trip.

At this stage, there are no ABD trips for China/HK in October 2011; so I haven't factored this into the equation (pricing in Aussie Dollars).

We're looking at a total of about $17K for 5 nights in Hong Kong, 2 full days in Disney. Costs do not include shopping money.

• $13.5K Accommodation - 3 nights at the HK Disneyland Resort, staying twinshare in a SeaView with Balcony and 2 nights at the HK Island Shangri-La, staying twinshare in a HarbourView (with bonus choice of either airport transfer one way, dining credit or massage credit).
  • $2.1K Disneyland - tickets for 2 days, Star Tour (2 groups of 5) and Star Sparking Dinner
  • $1.5K Incidentals - transfers, food ($125 per person per day), taxis

Happy for comments on the hotel choices or any additions/changes to the above.

I'm having an American Express office near you moment here....There's a Shangri-La in Kowloon and we would get late checkout. It would save us $1K, total cost of $16K in HK. :cool1:

I vote I get that $1K seeing as it was my idea ::yes::

Tailored pant and skirt wool suit here I come :woohoo:

Sounds like you girls haven't made many decisions while I've been away. Clearly you need me here cracking the whip :rotfl2:.

Miss me??????

I vote I get that $1K seeing as it was my idea ::yes::

Tailored pant and skirt wool suit here I come :woohoo:

That's $100 to EACH of us. It'll be up to the others what they decide to do with their $100.......but :sad2:. you're NOT getting my share. That tailored pant and skirt wool suit will look very good on me, thanks.

Yes I did PIO, it was a lovely place and despite Queenie's predictions of a possible coup while I was there, we are home safe and sound.

I may even do a little mini TR if time allows. Do you think the aussies would mind, I'd just love to share some of the images of the beautiful children we met when we visited a little school high in the hills. It was so moving.

Sounds like you girls haven't made many decisions while I've been away. Clearly you need me here cracking the whip :rotfl2:.

Miss me??????
ExCUSE me but I've been rather busy and productive...
Start at the bottom of page 3 :snooty:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2590481&page=3

Yes I did PIO, it was a lovely place and despite Queenie's predictions of a possible coup while I was there, we are home safe and sound.

I may even do a little mini TR if time allows. Do you think the aussies would mind, I'd just love to share some of the images of the beautiful children we met when we visited a little school high in the hills. It was so moving.

I was too distracted getting by the smacks on the back of the head by PIO to create a coup :headache:

Can't speak for the other Aussies, but I would love if you shared the images in a mini TR (time allowing or not :teeth:).

And Queenie and I have been amusing ourselves....I've been DICTATING ::yes:: that she needs to get a crack on her TR; so neither of us could organise that coup you asked for. :rotfl:

facebook twitter