Game: All The Colors of the Rainbow... Almost

95facebook95188042687895_zps2e16c925.jpg

Next color is red.

The next color is yellow.

LOOK! :magnify: I have a ticker tape!! It's official, I'm going to DLR! 11/18-21. Don't suppose you could come down Lana? ::yes::

Yeah, I saw Modesto is 5 hours from DLR so I figured you couldn't bop over for lunch w/me :goodvibes

The next color is green.

Nice!

I'm jealous; but have a great trip. Is DisCuz going with you?

No! I am not bringing Jason this time! When I broke it to him that I was going to Disneyland - and staying at the Grand Californian for 3 nights - without him he sent me this:

3 Nights at the Grand Californian!!!??? Without Me!!???

Here is green:

The next color is purple.

No! I am not bringing Jason this time! When I broke it to him that I was going to Disneyland - and staying at the Grand Californian for 3 nights - without him he sent me this:

3 Nights at the Grand Californian!!!??? Without Me!!???

WOW! He's incredibly accepting! It would NOT be okay with Meh! :lmao:

It's too expensive for Jason to go when he just went to DW. That's one reason I'm taking this opportunity to stay at the Grand Californian!!

I don't suppose you could come over for 2 days?

No one has purple? How about lavender or pink?

This picture just made me tear up... they have changed so much, yet it seams like yesterday.
95facebook95-145801315595_zpsc65d0a7c.jpg

The next color is black and orange together.

I just went out on the porch to get "fall colors" haha. Carved by my kids.
2013-10-30_19-13-51_694_zps1041b018.jpg

The next color is Autumn leaves. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter