Galaxy S8? iPhone 7? Help me pick out my next phone :)

Turns out I didn't upgrade to an X. Still too happy with my SE. It's old, I'll admit it, but it does everything I need it to and very well too :)

Not sure that anyone cares but figured I'd post a review. I ended up getting a Samsung Galaxy S8 and am so glad I did. I've never had anything but an Apple and now I'm not sure I'd be able to go back. There is only one thing I miss and that is being able to text my 7 year old on his ipad, but I had him download an app and we were fine. On the Samsung I really like being able to split the screen. I use the snip-it function all the time. For instance if I have a conference call and there is a long access code I can snip the code and leave it at the top of my screen so I can see it on the phone screen when I'm dialing. I love being able to apply themes on the phone. There are some great widgets that make my life easier. I use the edge swipe feature a lot. I love, love that I can add an SD card to add memory and really like that I still have a headphone port. Wireless charging has made my life easier and I like seeing the time on the lock screen. So anyway, I'm very happy with my decision. I hope this helps anyone debating phones. I appreciate everyone's advice :)
Thanks for the followup report. Good choice, good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter