Galactic Starcruiser - Magic Band

Chrisizzle

Mouseketeer
Nothing came up on a search and thought I’d start a thread if anyone had Galactic Starcruiser Magic Band related questions in the future.

Can the Galactic Starcruiser Magic Band be customized with your name like other Magic Bands ordered prior to resort stay?
Or, do they already customize it in any way for each guest?

I know it's a special edition, but it seems a missed opportunity if the bands are just plain.

Nothing came up on a search and thought I’d start a thread if anyone had Galactic Starcruiser Magic Band related questions in the future.

Can the Galactic Starcruiser Magic Band be customized with your name like other Magic Bands ordered prior to resort stay?
Or, do they already customize it in any way for each guest?

I know it's a special edition, but it seems a missed opportunity if the bands are just plain.

Ours just had our guest name on them, no ability to customize as it’s done automatically with a reservation/they are there ready for you upon arrival.

Separately, we’ve been waiting on reports to see if they’ve moved to the new style MB or still using the old style.

Ours just had our guest name on them, no ability to customize as it’s done automatically with a reservation/they are there ready for you upon arrival.

Separately, we’ve been waiting on reports to see if they’ve moved to the new style MB or still using the old style.
Thanks for the reply.

I didn't expect much for 'customization.' Even with a resort hotel reservation, you can just add your name up to 9 characters. So, my name is good enough for me if it's automatic.

I would bet money they are the basic magic bands. Bands Plus won't come for years or be an upsell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter