FW this Christmas in our new 5er

Firefighter Mickey

DIS Veteran
It finally arrived (actually in 4 weeks rather than the 6-8 the dealer quoted; it just seemed like forever) and we picked it up last weekend (and spent Saturday night with snow coming down and Sunday/Sunday night in a blizzard as we travelled from Casper, WY (where the dealer was) to Parker, CO (where we live) - we "wintered over" in Cheyenne.

We did July last summer at FW in a small Class A (slept 3 and us with a family of 4) - we got by, but that clinched the decision to sell the Class A and get something larger!

So, this christmas we'll be taking the 5er down to FW and will it will house some of the family for a family reunion (some at FW, and some at OKW). We've got a number of trips already planned for this summer!

Click here to see a few pictures of the rig

Congrads on the 5th wheel. It's really nice! I love the pictures! :) Thanks for sharing!

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1599362" TARGET=_blank> My Travel and
Family Photo's</A>

mickey82.gif

WOW!!!!!!!
Nice rig you will love it over x-mass.It will be
alot more crowed then if you go in the off times.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}

Nice rig!

You'll love FW @ Xmas. I so jealous! We won't be there this holiday season. :(

Robin P.
FW 75-80,89
offsite 88,93,94,95,96,97,98
FW 99
Dec.2000 FW
Next Trip- Disney Land!
We are moving to Ca. in Aug

It has the Vortec 8100 with the allison tranny; I couldn't get the Duramax with my employee discount (actually, it might have been hard to get a duramax anyway). The 8100 with the 4.10 rear has the same towing capacity as the duramax.

The truck did real well towing the rig back from the dealer (a 300 mile trip).

We've only spent 2 days during a blizzard in it so far, but we've been really pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter