FW and EE

kaf7878

Disney Addict!
Hi-

We are staying at FW this weekend and I am tryig to figure out a game plan for getting to EE. Should we just drive to MK and then take the monorail??? Does the monorail run this early??? Or do we need to take Disney transportation??

The quickest way to get to EE, is to take a Boone or Crockett bus to the TTC, then transfer to the monorail. Give yourself about 1/2 hour total.

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

In November we did EE at all of the parks from FW. We always used Disney Transportation and didn't have any problems. We just made sure we were on the first Boone or Crockett bus and on our way to the TTC. It was rough to get 6 of us to the bus stop by 6:45am, but it sure was worth it!

6:45 AM :eek: :eek: :eek: early Entry for our Family would be 10:00 am, we are lucky to get to a park before noon actually, unless we are heading for a water park then we try and get there by opening, we have to much fun in the morning, between sleeping, and our morning golfcart ride through the campground, then a late breakfast then were off.

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

Of course, it makes a difference if you're there 10 times a year!!! ;)

Actually, we're the same way. We've started to relax more on our trips now. The only EE I still insist on doing is Magic Kingdom because I love Peter Pan, but I don't like to get stuck in those long lines later in the day!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter