Future World attractions ?

Serenity

DIS Veteran
I have read on here somewhere that Future World closes earlier than World Showcase but that certain FW attractions will remain open till the park closes. Which ones are these?

Any help would be great.

I am not fully positive but I seem to remember Test Track, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth being open till the park closes. First two I am almost positive and SE I am pretty sure. Sorry can't give you anything definite but hope that helps

Yep, Mission Space, Spaceship earth and Test Track were all open till closing. Everything else had signs on them that they closed at 7pm. This was last week.

this was the case. Spaceship Earth, Test Track and something else (I can't remember) was open until 9:00.

PamNC

We were just there this past weekend... According to the times guide -
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Leave a Legacy
Mission: Space
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
Wonders of Life
- were all open until 9:30pm

Mr.BsMom said:
We were just there this past weekend... According to the times guide -
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Leave a Legacy
Mission: Space
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
Wonders of Life
- were all open until 9:30pm

Thanks Mr.BsMom. Especially the news about Wonders of Life. We have missed that pavillion being open and will enjoy getting to do Cranium Command again.

It is my understanding that Wonders of life is seasonal and will only be open through the peak holiday period.

Yes, and they have closed the food stands completly,which does not bode well for the life expectencey of the pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter