Funny Professor Quotes

This is not so much of a funny quote, but it's the only truly memorable quote I can remember off hand. [contains adult language] I had a Poli Sci class on Sept 11, 2001, after the attacks. The prof had a shorten lecture that day. He was looking down, talking from his notes, all of a sudden stopped lecturing, looked up at the class and said, "You know, I wish the guys who did this (the attacks) could see this. This has got to be the ultimate F*ck You!! (and waved both birds) To see a bunch of American students studying the Consitution." After that he returned to his notes and continued with the lecture like nothing happened. Since this was mainly a freshman class, and considering the day's events, we were more stunned than anything else, but thats been the one memorable lecture I've had thus far in college.

"The dinosaurs went "poof"" -My geology professor in reference to the extinction of the dinosaurs.

"3squared + 3 is equal to 6. Oh. C**p. S**t. What is it?" My calc professor solving an integral.

(This is me and some sig eps at the bar) "Dr. F*******, how come your *** is always riding those beach cruisers around campus and ****, don't you have a car?"
(His Response): Gents, I may have a PHD and many other recognitions for the work I have done over the years, but for some reason the V.P.D. doesn't seem to take that stuff into accound when you are driving intoxicated. I have had 4 D.U.I.s...I am not allowed to drive. And what's worse, I have a Mercedes Benz SL 500...It's sad guys, really sad.

My EE Prof, the review class before the final, scuffles in hunchbacked, sweating profusely, very, VERY late. He slams his book down on the desk and for 5 minutes goes on and on screaming at us statements such as, "I'm tired of answering question from all the idiots in this class!", "You're all such morons, I don't know why I waste my time teaching!" etc. He concludes with yelling, "The exam is next Tuesday at 10 am! I have taught you ALL that I know! I expect you to be ready."

He finally takes a breather, pacing the front of the class, hunchbacked, then in a calm, Dr. Jeckle voice clasps his hands together straightens up to look at us and asks, "OK then, are there any questions about the material?"
:scared1:
:ssst: :yo-yo: What a nutter! :rolleyes1
Worse yet, he became head of the EE dept. after I graduated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter