Funny Memes

BULL, technically on a simple level you might be right, but how it is seen by those that are doing everything they can to show the world their advance medical knowledge with no real education are going to see it that way I do. Totally subliminal attempt to convince the public that the whole thing is a farce. It is hyperbole at its best and even if that were the actual way it happens, (which it isn't), many people have died, some of them still had a lot to offer the world and is being used politically to once again misinform the public. It is shameful and disgusting. Yes it is true that they do typically test for covid, but this implies that if someone came in with a grossly obvious problem that they would prioritize covid over a serious injury. That is where your lack of knowledge shows.

Respectfully, I think you may be reading way more into a simple meme that is there.
I showed it to my SIL, a nurse. She laughed, said she's seen it before - in fact it was one of a number they have on a tackboard of funny memes in their breakroom/station area or whatever they call it. Said it was fairly tame compared to the others that were up there, and that the worse or inappropriate it was the more it made them laugh.
No all humor is everyone's cup of tea, and it's okay if you don't like it but honestly - sometimes a joke it just that, a joke.

You know what, you have no idea what you are talking about. The jest of the meme is apparently over your level of comprehension.
Sheesh!
You are making this political, which it is not. Wild eyed conspiracy theory spreaders?? What?
No one is making a joke out of people dying either, just you.

As an FYI, I am in Medicine. The meme was addressing the medical assessment practice and not a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Do you know the difference?
It was a comment on how medical practice is done; to just look at the obvious is not always the answer. The non-obvious can also be the answer so it is always looked at too.
Apparently, you did not get that.

Do your homework if it is out of your area of knowledge.
Reprimanding others on something you do not understand or know about is wrong.
well-that-escalated-quickly-quick-meme-com-19310781.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter