Funny Memes

My grandma did something like that to my dad!

My dad told me this story repeatedly while I was growing up. Apparently on evening when my dad was little he didn't want to pick up his blocks. My grandma starting picking them up and throwing them into their wood burning stove. That got my dad to pick up his toys real quick!

My dad always told me this story as a threat to keep my toys picked up. But it wasn't much of a threat because we didn't have a fireplace (or wood burning stove).

My grandma did something like that to my dad!

My dad told me this story repeatedly while I was growing up. Apparently on evening when my dad was little he didn't want to pick up his blocks. My grandma starting picking them up and throwing them into their wood burning stove. That got my dad to pick up his toys real quick!

My dad always told me this story as a threat to keep my toys picked up. But it wasn't much of a threat because we didn't have a fireplace (or wood burning stove).
You had a garbage can though, and someone that comes by in a truck now and then and takes it away forever. My daughter would have Hotwheels cars everywhere. Hardwood floors, had a 8x10whatever area rug and she played on the design. Then disappear. Called for her to come clean up and she yells "I'm not done with my play." So I go back to her room and she says she's taking a break. I told her she has 15 minutes to play or clean up or I'm throwing them all away.

Half hour later she comes out and they're in the garbage. All I had to say was "What happens if I clean them up?" from there on out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter