Funny Memes

I almost put this in it's own thread, but (I can hear the text sung)...
zqlgiumjdnn41.jpg
:rotfl2:Don't forget the most important part: We didn't start the fire.

What was the definition of contacts? I know this seems to vary a lot.

My husband was notified 2 weeks ago that a coworker had tested positive and they asked anyone who had been around him longer than 10 mins, unmasked, to go home and isolate. Masks are required in many of the places at his work but I could see eating or talking outside or something like that that could have led to the unmasked part. That person who tested positive had been at home, since feeling unwell, since the week prior (so he did the right thing and was able to work from home) so I'm sure the contacts was more limited. My husband hadn't been around the guy in over 3 weeks at that point of being notified and it was masked so my husband was fine to go into working according to his work's protocol.

Almost daily, either my husband or I will say ‘he’s just yakking’ on a bone when the dog starts making weird noises..

I don't drink wine, I indulge in, ah.... other things. One of the benefits is how very much you enjoy food. Let's say you're going to be wanting to eat a lot too.

Like for example, tonight, I had myself a little bit of a, ah.... smoke and cooked myself a pizza. It took a little longer than I thought, I put it in at 15 degrees for 450 minutes. :confused3:rotfl:

Growing up my brother played.... the tuba :scared1: From 6th grade through 12th!

I remember asking him if he was ever going to play something different. He didn't understand, he was always playing something different. "Look here, this is <whateversong>" BAAAAM baaaaam BAAAAM baaaaam.... "And this is <differentsong>" BAAAAM baaaaam BAAAAM baaaaam.

The same friggin thing!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter