Funny Complaints

I like the last one about no one willing to install a window on an interior cabin! She needs to cruise with Disney next time for a magic porthole in her interior cabin, and everything would be good.

Gotta admit, there are some funny complaints. DS worked for a major cruise line (But not Disney) for almost 5 years-his top one was when people would demand a full refund when one port, on one day of a 2 week cruise was fogged in, or otherwise not able to be accessed. People would invariably say "The only reason we took this cruise was to see [whatever the port was that they couldn't see]" As DS used to think (but not say), "If you're willing to spend all that money to see [the one port] just fly there for 2 weeks."

Found this article on another board about some interesting complaints from some cruisers.

http://pin.it/twMGc4y
Sadly, can't open the link without a password.

But, if I had a guess, I would say it's the standard "Funny Complaints by cruise passengers" list that's been around for years (many of which the cruise director repeats at some point in the cruise):
What would happen if I flushed a ship toilet while still sitting on it?
Does the crew sleep on board?
Why is the microwave in my room not working? (That's the safe)
Why did I pay so much to have such an awful view of the parking lot?
have an ‘Outside Cabin.’ Will I get wet if it rains?
What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
How do I know which are mine? (Regarding the photos on display in the photo gallery)
Do these stairs go up?
I booked an oceanview room and all I can see is the dock.

(and so on)

Last edited:
I like the last one about no one willing to install a window on an interior cabin! She needs to cruise with Disney next time for a magic porthole in her interior cabin, and everything would be good.

That one was funny. The one with the couple leaving a note for the Captain asking him to wait for them because they would be 2hrs late coming back was funny and annoying at the same time. I can't believe how self absorbed some people can be. :sad2:

I liked #4. Oh, we just have too much to do in port, so hold the ship for us. Only 2 hours. LOL! Some people really think the world revolves around them!

Easy solution to number 1...

Close your balcony door!!

Sadly, can't open the link without a password.

But, if I had a guess, I would say it's the standard "Funny Complaints by cruise passengers" list that's been around for years (many of which the cruise director repeats at some point in the cruise):
What would happen if I flushed a ship toilet while still sitting on it?
Does the crew sleep on board?
Why is the microwave in my room not working? (That's the safe)
Why did I pay so much to have such an awful view of the parking lot?
have an ‘Outside Cabin.’ Will I get wet if it rains?
What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
How do I know which are mine? (Regarding the photos on display in the photo gallery)
Do these stairs go up?
I booked an oceanview room and all I can see is the dock.

(and so on)

The actual article isn't password protected. http://cruisefever.net/0403-10-of-the-craziest-complaints-cruisers-made-last-year/

I liked #4. Oh, we just have too much to do in port, so hold the ship for us. Only 2 hours. LOL! Some people really think the world revolves around them!
My favorite as well, because they got what they deserved. I wish I could see the look on their friends' faces when they got to the part, "but we told the captain to wait for us!" Oh who am I kidding, most of their friends were probably aghast that the ship left without them.

That article is hysterical. I can't believe how dumb some people are

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter