Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious! I love it! It's kept me laughing forever. I had several funny interactions as a CM, here are a few

A guest came up and asked me "Do they make an announcement when it rains?" I cracked up inside, and thought to myself, how odd would that be? "Attention in the Magic Kingdom, it is now raining. Thank you."

Inside the main part of Stitch, a husband asked me if the restraints apply pressure to the shoulders. I said yes, there is slight pressure. then he replies "how about the chest, my wife just got her ****s done." as he pointed to his blushing wife.

There I was in my full costume, name tag and all, a guest walks up "excuse me do you work here?" I jokingly said "No, I got this off of ebay" "Oh okay, sorry to bother you" as she started to walk away!

I just thought of another one. My family is from England, and I was at the MK one evening with my parents and my Nan (grandmother). We asked my nan what she wanted to do next and she was like, oh lets go on the PIrates of Pincanze (I'm not sure how to spell that, but it's a place in England). My dad and I cracked up! She didn't get it, she still thinks it's called that.

I want to be a CM at MK I am 15 but whenI finish school and hopefully get through college. I will try my best to become a HM CM.

Sometimes I can be so ditzy...On our last trip in May , I refered to the Richard Petty Driving Experience as "The Tom Petty Driving Experience"....... :sad2:

My husband's family met us at WDW for Thanksgiving last year. We'd done this a couple of years previously, too. Each time I gave them my "Disney For Idiots Who Won't Take Time To Read Before Going" version of pertinent information complete with a tip sheet for each park. On day 3 of the trip my SIL says they're going to spend the next day at Universal. A little later we get a call from them asking us for some Disney touring help, because their Universal plans were cancelled. They couldn't find a Disney bus to take them to Universal. (and, no, they weren't meaning MGM) Gee, there was a reason I didn't e-mail anything mentioning Universal!

jekajekalynn said:
Sometimes I can be so ditzy...On our last trip in May , I refered to the Richard Petty Driving Experience as "The Tom Petty Driving Experience"....... :sad2:

funny! i love tom petty! when i read this his song "you wreck me" popped into my head for some reason :rotfl:

I heard both of these at DL (sorry, I live in AZ). Funny things happen out West too.

In a critter country mechandise store in front of a giant stuffed winne the pooh. Mom come look at this, it's the biggest Pooh I've ever seen!

On exiting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln a man says to his family who was waiting outside. It was a nice show the man playing Lincoln was pretty good but a bit stiff!

Just about died laughing.

My ex boyfriend and I were eating at Le Cellier in canada. As we approached our table, we got really nervous because we were smooshed between two other families, one with two little boys, who seemed a little hyper. We sat down, and the father leaned over to me, and the first thing he says, "believe me, after this dinner You are going to believe in birth control!" My eyes got huge, and I looked at my ex like, oh no what have we gotten ourselves into.

As a side note, the night turned out great, because the wonderfully nice family, paid for our dinner! They left before us, and when our waiter gave us our check, it was a note, saying the gentlemen next to us paid for everything! It was like something out of a movie. Unfortunately, we didn't get to thank him. But it was a night I'll never forget!

While walking around World Showcase in early May, there was a Mom and her 8ish year old daughter coming the opposite direction from us in front of Italy. The daughter points at the bell tower and asked it was the Leaning Tower of Pisa....the mother, who was rushing her along, replied "No honey, that's in Mexico"????!!!! What kind of geography is she teaching her kids? At least the daughter had the right country. Oh well, I'm sure they will straighten it out for her in school.

princess22 said:
As a side note, the night turned out great, because the wonderfully nice family, paid for our dinner! They left before us, and when our waiter gave us our check, it was a note, saying the gentlemen next to us paid for everything! It was like something out of a movie. Unfortunately, we didn't get to thank him. But it was a night I'll never forget!

Wow! That is awesome! What a nice gesture!

A couple of weeks ago while at Cosmic Rays in MK!
We were having a quick lunch to avoid the rain.

The line for the women's rest room was rather long.

A woman loudly stated " I wonder how many women are
waiting in line for the mens room"

A gentleman passing by replied:
"All of the people in the Men's room were men,
I can assure you that there were no WOMEN in the MEN"S Room"

All of us in line burst out laughing!

Emmo said:
Another time in EPCOT there were two roughly 60 yo ladies in the bathroom discussing what EPCOT stands for and as they said the words together on finished correctly the other one said "...Community Of Life" and when her friend corrected her that the final word was "Tomorrow" she said "Is it not Life", So my Husband and I often call it EPCOL, LOL :rotfl2:

So yeah, I can't really write it out because that would be slightly obscene but my friend's mother in law calls EPCOT by a different name. She replaces the "T" with a "K"... 'nuff said

On the way out of Everest the other day, a family was discussing their experience in the ride. The mother/wife exclaimed "we went backwards?!?"

At first I thought she was joking since part of it you are outside and you know what's happening. But they all had to assure her of it. Maybe she had her eyes closed the whole time? I don't know but it made me giggle.

This thread is hilarious! I've been reading it over a few days then copying and pasting the best ones into an e-mail for my dh who is deployed. Very few didn't make the cut, btw. lol! He told me to keep them coming. So, see, we're not just trashing those folks who are (mistakenly, imnsho) not as obsessed about WDW as we are. We're bolstering the morale of the troops! He's going to be home soon, and we'll be spending leave time at, you guessed it, WDW! He'll be gone again for a few months after leave, so we're going to load him up with Casey dogs and take him to see his favorite group, Off Kilter. We are going to be laughing about several of these posts and listening for more gems of idiocy.

Avalanche Explosion - I asked my dd8 to guess which ride that was, and she got it on the 1st guess. I have to say that the FastPass to the parking lot would be a perfect way to end a long day. :rotfl2:

O.K. I am going to tell this one on myself. My DD and I were meeting several characters. There were several close together and the lines kind of mixed. I didn't want to be rude and cut infront of anyone so I set out trying to find the end of the line to Winne the Pooh by asking "Are you in line for Pooh?" I asked a couple of people before I decided to rephrase my question.

FutureMrsC said:
In actuality, Poofy, Gluto, Dumpy, and Gropey live in the Hundred Naked Woods. Attractions there include Avalanche Explosion and the Tower of Pain. :teeth:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sometimes, I'm reminded of those page-a-day calendars that reference misunderstood song lyrics :rolleyes1

On with the funnies! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We were staying at BWV & had a room on the end of the building near the walkway to MGM. On the way back from MGM, by DS who was 4 1/2 at the time started whining "I'm too lazy to walk. I'm too lazy." :faint:

We had to give him credit for honesty, but we've never let him forget the line when someone's tired of walking.

princess22 said:
There I was in my full costume, name tag and all, a guest walks up "excuse me do you work here?" I jokingly said "No, I got this off of ebay" "Oh okay, sorry to bother you" as she started to walk away!

:rotfl: Well, nowadays, you just don't know, do you??? :rotfl:

At the end of the Snow White ride at MK there is a great Kodak moment...

She says sometime my Prints will come.

Must have sent off for them.

Here's a funny.. isnt at Disney but is Disney related: I was walking behind this couple in the mall heading over to the theater to get tickets for POTC 2...

Woman: This theater is awful busy tonight, that Pirate movie must be a big thing
Man: Well i guess it is seeing as they made a ride at Disneyland to go along with it.

I had to stifle my giggles! Never been to DL or WDW and never rode POTC (but REALLY wanna)and even I KNOW the ride came first... :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter