Fuller Figure at the pools

kiwitinkerbell

kiwigirl
I will be in Las Vegas in late September (staying at the Flamingo). I chose this hotel because of the pool (and price and location) but I am now feeling nervous as I am what people call on the Disney Board 'pooh sized'. I have seen Las Vegas pool scenes on tv and everyone looks gorgeous in their togs etc :eek:!

Don't get me wrong, I don't plan to parade myself around in my togs but would love to spend some time by the pool and in the pool. I guess what I'm asking is have you seen many 'chunky' people by the pool?

You will be fine! I've stayed at Aria & MGM and didn't feel out of place. I had a cute cover-up to wear to the pool. I was in the water the entire time. There are all kinds of people in Vegas.

The people who go to the "pool party" type places (Liquid, Wet Republic) seem to dress up to go. Only really good looking people will get free passes. I didn't go to either place.

You will have a great time!

You will be fine! I've stayed at Aria & MGM and didn't feel out of place. I had a cute cover-up to wear to the pool. I was in the water the entire time. There are all kinds of people in Vegas.

The people who go to the "pool party" type places (Liquid, Wet Republic) seem to dress up to go. Only really good looking people will get free passes. I didn't go to either place.

You will have a great time!

Thanks for that. I have a cover-up that I will use when I am out of the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter