Frustrated.....

Five of us stayed in a THV once and it was HEAVEN. They sleep 9 but we spread out and really enjoyed having all that room. You do the same! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone!!! You're absolutely right!!!! We're going to enjoy the extra space....and let everyone spread out!!! Let the kids pick their OWN bed! No suitcases in the living room.....or breaking out the sleeper sofa every night!!!

And...the best part....we don't have to worry about "entertaining" anyone!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.....9 days!!!! WOO HOO!!!! :cool1:

We've been doing the four of us in a two bedroom for a few trips now. My kids are tweens and its really nice.

We've pretty much exhausted the guest list and I don't know if we'll invite many more people.

We've pretty much exhausted the guest list and I don't know if we'll invite many more people.

We are kind of at that stage as well. We haven't had guests for a couple years now. We do have a couple joining us next March for a few days, but no plans for any others in the foreseeable future.

DVC vacations should only be for your family. People who do not own DVC do not get the whole DVC or Disney thing. If you want to go on vacation with the freinds/Family, book something other then Disney. Also the Disney parks are not fun with a big goup. Beach vacations are good for the big group stuff.

This has happened to me more than once. It is indeed frustrating & annoying. I've learned my lesson.

We always book a 2 bedroom for the 4 of us. That way someone (me) can get up early and have a coffee without disturbing anyone else.

DVC vacations should only be for your family. People who do not own DVC do not get the whole DVC or Disney thing. If you want to go on vacation with the freinds/Family, book something other then Disney. Also the Disney parks are not fun with a big goup. Beach vacations are good for the big group stuff.

Not for us...we almost always travel with friends and family BUT I never have my heart set on them coming.

I get a 2 bedroom, and if they come, GREAT! The more the merrier. If they don't GREAT! DS gets his own room, and we can all relax and spread out.

What normally happens is that we have friends join us about half the time.

Just don't like it when things don't turn out the way we think...part of the reason we are still DVC owners is to share with friends and family.....

Hey "Friend",

If you get bored or lonely, we're only 2 1/2 hours away from Disney, can be there in a jiffy and we're a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

If you really want to enjoy the room try 5 in a GV. That is what we had when 4 people decided not to go.

Wow! I'd be a tad bitter! Fortunately for me, it's the opposite, I usually have to beat them away with a stick! Nine in a 2br is an adventure! 13 in a GV, an absolute blast! Quiet pool, no such thing !

We always book a 2br, we genrally travel with 2 or 3 friends and I like to have room to hang out.

Momberry, Enjoy yourselves anyway!

I'm with Beaslyboo.....I will come down and stay with you!!! Nothing better than sharing with another DVC/Disney lover!!! :goodvibes

I also agree with all the others. There are 4 of us, have been "stuck" with a 2 bedroom due to people backing out but absolutely love the room. The boys (10 and 6) love having their own beds, and I love being able to hang in the livingroom while they are in bed!

Have a great time.

Cheryl

Thanks everyone!!! You're absolutely right!!!! We're going to enjoy the extra space....and let everyone spread out!!! Let the kids pick their OWN bed! No suitcases in the living room.....or breaking out the sleeper sofa every night!!!

And...the best part....we don't have to worry about "entertaining" anyone!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.....9 days!!!! WOO HOO!!!! :cool1:

There is one down side - your kids will realize how wonderful it is to have their own bedroom with their own bed.

We did a 3 night time share look-see at Myrtle Beach last summer, and had a 2 BR - the kids still talk about how wonderful it was that they each had their own Queen bed.

Don't let them get used to it! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter