Frozen Lemonade?

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Everytime I go to WDW one of the things I must have is a frozen lemonade. Going to DL in 2 weeks will I be able to find this wonderful treat there? If so need specific location(s)

Thanks!

<font color=navy>Mmmmmmm..... I had one at the last DISmeet @ Disneyland & it was delicious! We got one in Fantasyland in the "mall" that leads to It's a Small World.

There are a couple frozen drink places in California Adventure, and back near the Paradise Pier roller coaster entrance there's even a "shaved ice" stand. (A favorite of my wife!)

There's also one in front of the Haunted Mansion near the "smoking" section of the park.

MMMMMMMM, and what are those yummy frozen drinks called that are sold in Toon Town....right near the entrance, on the left hand side...? There were 3 flavors/colors...pink, orange, and blue. These are just like the Frozen Lemonades, but they were cherry, orange, and blue raspberry..or something like that. ;)

I had 2 of those during our stay!!! :D :D

There's also one in Frontierland, near the Golden Horseshoe and the Mark Twain dock.

When I went to DL on the 15th, I noticed that they still had flavor shots (free) for their Lemonade (sold at lemonade stands). They can add a shot of cherry, vanilla, and I forgot the last flavor. The cherry was pretty good! It's free! :)

luvdsny said:
MMMMMMMM, and what are those yummy frozen drinks called that are sold in Toon Town....right near the entrance, on the left hand side...? There were 3 flavors/colors...pink, orange, and blue. These are just like the Frozen Lemonades, but they were cherry, orange, and blue raspberry..or something like that. ;)

I had 2 of those during our stay!!! :D :D

I think they are called slushies but I'm not sure. I love the orange one! They also have some between the Matterhorn and Small World.

OMG I fell in ove with these last year!! They are just soooo refreshing and tasty!!! *licks lips* :)

Definitely have one of these!!! I bought one at a stand in Frontierland. I got the shot of vanilla, and I was hooked. Too bad I waited until our last day to get one. I could have had one per day and been the happiest person in DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter