Frozen for YA/older teens?

We rode it for the first time last week. It was pretty and I'm glad we rode it. Would not use a FP for it over TT or Soaring again. The line was two hours when we were there. NO WAY would I do that. I would get the guys FP for Soaring or TT and let them do that instead. I'm all about doing things as a family but those Epcot FP are pretty important . I would consider trying to do some of the night shows this trip. We always rope drop, most always take a break and then back to a different park after dinner for the night time show.

I thought the reason to stay late at EPCOT was Illuminations not Frozen lol?
For us the reason to stay late DURING Illuminations was to ride Soarin' and Test Track with little to no waits. And it worked! Soarin' was less than 30 and Test Track was walk on for single rider. We had fought the crowds and seen Illuminations over the years and missing it was fine with us.

Me as a 22 year old female last time thought Frozen was a must-see. That being said now that I've seen it once, I would never go out of my way to ride again.
I agree with this. It was cool and we enjoyed it and were glad we did it. That being said, I would not forego a TT or Soarin' FP for it again. The animatronics are great and the line was inside and air conditioned, so those are plusses if you choose to ride without a FP and have a long wait. Everyone should do it once and decide for themselves.

The animatronics are interesting from a techie perspective.

From the father perspective.. You want to go and you want them to go with you. time for them to compromise:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter