Frozen ever after dessert party

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
I just made reservations for July 4th but now I am second guessing if this is worth it for how expensive it is. Plus does anyone know if they offer sugar free desserts? If not, then wouldn’t be worth it for husband because he only eats sugar free. The biggest advantage is riding Frozen but I just don’t know if that is worth the price.

I don’t think any of the dessert parties are worth what they are priced, and I think this one is especially overpriced because it’s so easy to get a good view of Illuminations without paying a cent more than your admission.

Not that I would even consider it, but I can understand springing for an HEA or Star Wars dessert party to get a good view. No way are the food and beverages even close to being worth what they charge.

We did this a few weeks ago and glad we did. The kids enjoyed it as much as the adults. I would do it again. Let them know about any dietary needs beforehand. I would assume July 4th would be super crowded in the WS so having your own uncrowded area in the dessert party would be a plus.

We did this a few weeks ago and glad we did. The kids enjoyed it as much as the adults. I would do it again. Let them know about any dietary needs beforehand. I would assume July 4th would be super crowded in the WS so having your own uncrowded area in the dessert party would be a plus.

Do you get seating for this or do you have to stand during Illuminations?

We did this at the end of March and really enjoyed it. It rained the day of our party so the desserts and drinks were served inside. After dessert we walked to the viewing area, watched Illuminations, and then walked to FEA and rode it with no wait. If there’s no rain the dessert is served at the viewing area and guests can remain seated at their tables to view Illuminations. It was a bit disappointing not being able to enjoy our dessert in the regular viewing area and have seats for the show but it was still nice to have our own viewing area away from the Spring Break crowds.

Do you get seating for this or do you have to stand during Illuminations?

We had a table with seating for the 4 of us right at the railing. It was perfect for viewing Illuminations. They also had a photopass photographer taking photos during the party.

I just made reservations for July 4th but now I am second guessing if this is worth it for how expensive it is. Plus does anyone know if they offer sugar free desserts? If not, then wouldn’t be worth it for husband because he only eats sugar free. The biggest advantage is riding Frozen but I just don’t know if that is worth the price.
This is our favorite dessert party. I am particularly fond of illuminations so that may be part of the reason. But I also loved the fact that there was seating and an awesome view.
This was a very relaxed way to view the fireworks and I would think on July 4th, that would come in handy.
I found the drinks and desserts to be wonderful! I don’t recall the sugar free options. There is a thread on the party that may include the offerings.

Having the frozen ride was also a big party of the enjoyment and getting to walk out of the empty park was nice. The CMs are fantastic there too. I would definitely do it again!

Sounds like this could be an option if it opens up in October. I would be highly disappointed to not have a seat. Where is the location of the party if it doesn't rain?

Sounds like this could be an option if it opens up in October. I would be highly disappointed to not have a seat. Where is the location of the party if it doesn't rain?
There is an inside location in Norway when there is rain.
There is a great thread on this party ""Frozen Ever After Dessert Party" with fireworks viewing and after close attraction ride"
I'm not sure how to post links yet, sorry. It was very helpful with my planning. Hope you love it if you decide to do it!

We just did this this week. It was lovely. Like an earlier poster said not sure any if any of the dessert parties are worth the money and it is also easy to find a spot to watch illuminations, however the experience was valuable to us. I’m sure they would provide sugar free deserts if requested. They did also have cheeses, fruit, pita/flat bread, cheese fondue in addition to the desserts. They serve some specialty drinks, wine, beer, coffee/tea, juices, soda and water too.

The show was fabulous. The ride on Frozen afterwards was worth not having to use a FP or wait in line.

The tables seem to be set for either 4, 5 or 6. We are a family of 3, so we were seated with a couple. At first, I didn’t like the idea as we are rather introverted, however we really enjoyed our time with them. They were like old friends by the end of the party.

Yes, that’s what we paid...$79 for adult, $47 for child. Unfortunately, we had to pay 3 adult prices as 11 yrs old is considered an adult in Disney. Ugh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter