From Mickey Mouse to The Wildcats - Live Trip Report

how are the crowds/lines?

is it as heaving as other people are claiming (in other threads)?

their posts are scaring me!!!

ok...gotta get back to packing...

having to bring stuff for a wedding is making me nuts...

i hate taking up suitcase space with fancy clothes like that!!! :eek:

How on earth do you manage when you cruise then - I take more fancy clothes for a cruise than any other holiday I've ever been on ;)

how are the crowds/lines?

is it as heaving as other people are claiming (in other threads)?

their posts are scaring me!!!

ok...gotta get back to packing...

We usually get in for opening and after lunch, mid afternoon. Rarely see long lines. Today we had a late start, got there mid morning lines had started growing 55 mins for Buzz Lightyear but before today not much problem with early starts.
How on earth do you manage when you cruise then - I take more fancy clothes for a cruise than any other holiday I've ever been on ;)

No idea how we will go on next year with 14 night cruise then 7 nights in Orlando. Thankfully we don't take many different clothes for cruising but still more than the parks.

but for a cruise, it's hot weather clothes...for detroit, i don't know what i should bring :confused3 ...and i need for the wedding, for the rehearsal dinner the day before and for the religious services the day before...
that's 3 different fancy outfits!! i'll wear two of them on the ship...just not the outfit for the wedding (a very fancy blacktieish sort of dress - but way over the top for a cruise)....
and i have to bring fancy closed shoes...normally on a cruise i just take fancy sandals (and regular sandals)...but i came to the realization that i have to take fancy shoes and stockings (another thing i never wear on a cruise)..

We usually get in for opening and after lunch, mid afternoon. Rarely see long lines. Today we had a late start, got there mid morning lines had started growing 55 mins for Buzz Lightyear but before today not much problem with early starts.

No idea how we will go on next year with 14 night cruise then 7 nights in Orlando. Thankfully we don't take many different clothes for cruising but still more than the parks.

have you seen people using their magic bands? FP+?

Loving the reports Wayne.....have out the Texas Road house on the list !

A few pics from yesterday I didn't get around to posting.

Lions & Rhinos at AK.

Last night Epcot
Matt & Jack (Mrdudecool)

Today went into MK but late start so the lines were long, managed a few things then out to Market St Cafe, Celebration. Excellent food yet again, I have always said Beaches & Cream was my Fave burger but this today topped it.

Tonight we ate at Orlando Alehouse, I had the seafood, crab, Lobster & clam bake, delicious but messy, got a bucket of beer with meal, $8.95 for 5 bottles :goodvibes

you did the tea cups!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

love the pictures of the lions and rhinos! i got to pet a rhino when i was on the behind the scenes tour at AK....they were really cute....they were pushing against each other in the cage trying to get to the keeper's hand (she was petting one, so the other pushed the one being petted out of the way, so it could also be petted....very cute..

where does Jack (Mrdudecool) work? which attraction? (under the sea?)

you did the tea cups!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

where does Jack (Mrdudecool) work? which attraction? (under the sea?)

No, I will do any coaster in the world but I rarely do the teacups:crazy2:

My sentiment too :laughing:

Matt is doing a wonderful job with the blog. I'm loving it! Great pics Wayne.

I don't spend as much time doing this as I used to, in the time I take to do a small post Matt can do a Blog post with 10 times as much info, and written 10 times better.

i just found mrdudecool's thread - i see he's at the world until August 9th...
so i guess we'll miss him..
oh well :)

i just found mrdudecool's thread - i see he's at the world until August 9th...
so i guess we'll miss him..
oh well :)

Sorry forgot to say he is at the end of the ICP, been working at Coral Reef. Matt has known him from another forum for over 5 years so it was good for them to meet up.

Enjoying the trip report so far. :thumbsup2 Particularly interested in hearing how you have found the weather so far? Current forecasts are not good, but it's often different when you are actually 'there'. Will have a look at Matt's blog too.

Enjoying the trip report so far. :thumbsup2 Particularly interested in hearing how you have found the weather so far? Current forecasts are not good, but it's often different when you are actually 'there'. Will have a look at Matt's blog too.

Forcast looks slightly better on the % of rain over the next 5 days, last few days its been up at 40% chance, next few down to 30% so maybe a slight improvement, although its not really affected us much, yesterday it bounced down while Lucy, Paul & Lily were at the pool, came upto the room 10 mins and the sun was cracking the flags again so back out to swim. Thats what its like, a really heavy downpour 10-30 mins and red hot again.

Will try post a few pics tonight, busy yesterday and move hotels today.

Yesterday was at the Studios until lunch, had 2 counter service so no food pics.

Saw Indiana Jones, not seen it for many years.

In the evening we went back to MK to watch the parade and fireworks. Lily wore her Tink dress and was picked to turn off the lighting plus lots of interaction with CM's.

Lily's certainly cute. Years since we've seen Indiana Jones too; but we will next January since we'll be activating APs and will spend a bit more time in the parks. Great pics again.

After breakfast came for my usual 'blog fix' from Matt and there isn't one. Hardly surprising since you will have moved property and no doubt managed to pack lots of other stuff into the day as well. I'm sure you'll appreciate the convenient parking at the new place even if you miss the luxury of your suite :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter