From January 22, 2023 through January 29, 2023, the Disney Skyliner will be closed for refurbishment. Complimentary bus service will provided...

Dave006

DIS Veteran
The title is the key.

But to start the discussion. From January 22, 2023 through January 29, 2023, the Disney Skyliner will be closed for refurbishment. Complimentary bus service will provided...

I just saw this tonight when I was checking on the Caribbean Beach Resort.

Dave

Hopes are that they’ll work on one line at a time, leaving two running, and that they’ll finish early like they did last year!

No, I don’t expect them to announce specific plans, especially this far in advance. Which line closes when and for how long might depend on what they find when they begin each line or on other factors. I think that last year they announced the one line would be closed for a week but it turned out to be only three days or so.

No, I don’t expect them to announce specific plans, especially this far in advance. Which line closes when and for how long might depend on what they find when they begin each line or on other factors. I think that last year they announced the one line would be closed for a week but it turned out to be only three days or so.
Yep, it reopened early last year.

I just re-booked our trip from CBR to POFQ because that is the week we are going to Disney. I didn't realize the Skyliner re-opened early last year. Any thoughts on switching it back? We stay at CBR because of the Skyliner and our favorite park is HS. Should we chance it and hope that it re-opens early?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter