"Frilly" girls clothing

graciespeaks

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know a good website that has "lacy, frilly" girls clothing in a size 10 or 12. When girls reach this size the clothing goes "more mature". But my DD and my DNeice love the frills, and can't find many!
Any tips? :cutie: :cutie:

When I think of girly-girl clothing I usually think Laura Ashley. I wouldn't say that it's covered with lace but it usually is in patterns and styles that are not provocative. I know there's some stuff on eBay and you can do a Web search too.

graciespeaks said:
Does anyone know a good website that has "lacy, frilly" girls clothing in a size 10 or 12. When girls reach this size the clothing goes "more mature". But my DD and my DNeice love the frills, and can't find many!
Any tips? :cutie: :cutie:

If you don't mind paying more for them, I think that Ragsland and Kellys Kids both go up that high in size

www.ragsland.com
www.kellyskids.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter