Frig question

kwdw

DIS Veteran
Okay - I'm booked in a studio at Animal Kingdom Kidani later this month. Is the frig in the room going to have a small freezer section? I know they used to, but I saw a report that the refrigerators are changing? Help! I order a couple of frozen items on my grocery order already.......

Okay - I'm booked in a studio at Animal Kingdom Kidani later this month. Is the frig in the room going to have a small freezer section? I know they used to, but I saw a report that the refrigerators are changing? Help! I order a couple of frozen items on my grocery order already.......

The refrigerators in the DVC studios usually have a small (very small) freezer section. They don't usually work good on ice cream or stuff that needs to be hard frozen. But every once in a while, you might get a refrigerator without a freezer section - like at Jambo House where a member was in a studio where the counter was a bit lower and the regular undercounter refrigerator didn't fit and they got one without a freezer.

Thanks - I hope I get one that does have a freezer! I only order a couple small frozen items - but stuff that should frozen until heating in the microwave.

Thanks - I hope I get one that does have a freezer! I only order a couple small frozen items - but stuff that should frozen until heating in the microwave.

I think the odds are with you to get the freezer compartment.

*fridge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter