Friends & Family Discount for Orange Lake Resort, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and More

Debonna

Mouseketeer
As an employee of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), I am able to share the IHG "Friends and Family" discount with anyone and everyone. This discount is good at all IHG brand hotels: Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, Hotel Indigo, and InterContinental Hotels/Resorts.

<link deleted - broken link>

There are several IHG brand hotels in Orlando, including the Orange Lake Resort villas, Holiday Inn SunSpree LBV, Staybridge Suites - LBV and the Holiday Inn - Walt Disney World near Downtown Disney.

This discount is good for hotels around the globe. Feel free to pass it on to your friends.

WOW!:goodvibes
Thank you for posting this!
I think I will use this offer for an upcoming stay at a Holiday Inn.
I was debating between the Holiday Inn and another chain-both had very good reviews-but this sealed the deal!

thank you so much!! I have been trying to find a way to budget a one day trip to disney and this helps so much for me!!
thanks again!!

thank you so much for posting this. i am looking into it now. something that i can't seem to find on the site....

1.) all i need to get the rate is the voucher they have on the website presented when i check in and i just have to list your name on that voucher, correct?

2.) does the reservation have to be paid in full when i book?

thank you so much for posting this. i am looking into it now. something that i can't seem to find on the site....

1.) all i need to get the rate is the voucher they have on the website presented when i check in and i just have to list your name on that voucher, correct?

2.) does the reservation have to be paid in full when i book?

Reservations require full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. Fully non-refundable. Prepayment is charged to credit card between time of booking and day of arrival and is non-refundable. No refunds if cancelled or changed. Priority Club Points do not apply. Must present completed voucher at check-in.

awesome. thanks for the info and the quick reply. sweet deal...now to go home and convince the hubby that we MUST go and see the Christmas decorations at WDW!

Hi what a great deal, looks like the website says 12/31/09? Is this true? or is it really over? Thanks Michelle

I'm leaning between Staybridge Suites LBV and Orange Lake Resort. Any input?

Any reason I should choose a different one of these hotels?

I will be alone and will have a car.

I'm leaning between Staybridge Suites LBV and Orange Lake Resort. Any input?

Any reason I should choose a different one of these hotels?

I will be alone and will have a car.

I've never stayed at Orange Lake, but I think the Staybridge Suites in LBV is closer to WDW. We stayed at the Staybridge last year for Thanksgiving week, and it was OK. Older property, and some of the suites show its age. Actually, the first one we checked into was musty, so we switched, and the 2nd one was much better.

can't thank you enough for this.....i wasn't able to swing the holiday trip to WDW (tickets and airfare were killing us) but we did book a romantic get away to Baltimore's inner harbor next week and a one night stay in manhattan to take the kids up to see the christmas decorations and go skating in Rockafeller center.

hopefully using it twice wasn't over using your generosity. if so, let me know ASAP and i will cancel one or both.

- lori

can't thank you enough for this.....i wasn't able to swing the holiday trip to WDW (tickets and airfare were killing us) but we did book a romantic get away to Baltimore's inner harbor next week and a one night stay in manhattan to take the kids up to see the christmas decorations and go skating in Rockafeller center.

hopefully using it twice wasn't over using your generosity. if so, let me know ASAP and i will cancel one or both.

- lori

No worries! Enjoy your trips. :)

Thank you so much for allowing us to use your discount. We just used it in Clermont, FL for a night prior to checking into POP. It is a beautiful hotel just outside of the Summer Bay Resort, 5 miles from Disney. Great location, fantastic hotel! Thanks again!

Great news...this program has been extended indefinitely, so please disregard the 12/31/09 expiration date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter