Fridge Status Check-in *SEE FIRST POST

Checked into POFQ on 8/3. There was a one in five chance the room would have a fridge, I was told by the CM upon check-in. It did not. I was told if there isn't one, call and one will be sent up. We didn't call, but the room next to us had one sitting outside their door.

Just to note again - AoA family suites all have fridges. LM rooms may or may not. We have friends staying in LM right now and they did not on Sunday but did by Sunday night after requesting it. They seem to be trying very hard to accommodate those who ask.

Had a working fridge at Beach Club last week. Supposedly they had all been replaced

Our friends staying at CBR last week had no fridge

Noticed your avatar, I used to go to Jolly Charlies in attleboro mass when I was a kid:thumbsup2

We were at POR from August 1-10th. We had two connecting Royal Rooms in Oak Manor--first floor. Both had fridges with a paper saying they were not working. My parents called and asked if they would be refunded $15 per day as we were told. The front desk said no. They then sent housekeeping over to plug in their fridge!! Very weird. Ours was never plugged in. Their fridge was the same as ours, same paper taped to the front. :confused3

For what it's worth, I just got a letter from Disney about the fridges. A little late on the notice, Disney. I leave for AoA (LM) and will edit with what I find at that time.

We are currently at CSR in the Cabanas 8B. we have three rooms my DM and DD have two connecting rooms. There regular fridge had the not on the front about it not being useable but there is a second working fridge beside the dresser. Me and DH have a working fridge in our room.

My mom checked into AoA LM room this afternoon and no fridge :( She is in building 7.

I just got off the phone with CBR to request a frige and he told me they were all in and it was almost done in all the resorts except some of the Values...hope that is the case as I'm ordering some stuff from GG today. Looking at the last few posts that seems to be the case.
:cool1:

Here is my fridge status:
CSR, 8/6-8/9 cabanas had fridge, did not request one

AOA LM, 8/9-8/13 requested fridge for two rooms, got only one fridge

I suppose everyone knows that GardenGrocer sells styrofoam coolers 27 qt for $8.00 and 24qt with handle for $ 7.50. Universal didn't have usable fridges last year so we ordered one to take our stuff from Wdw to Universal. Left it in room hoping it got a new home, otherwise kind of an environmental no-no.

ASMusic, preferred room, building 10: do not have a working fridge, did not request one. Ice maker on 2nd floor not working but 3rd floor machine is and we haven't had a problem getting ice.

My mom checked into AoA LM room this afternoon and no fridge :( She is in building 7.

Just checked in. Building 7, fridge with a note. We did call to request one as soon as the news about the fridges came out, and we had that request fulfilled with a smaller refrigerator there when we got in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter