Fridge Status Check-in *SEE FIRST POST

We checked into connecting rooms at CBR (Barbados) on 7/29/13. One room has a working fridge...the other has an unplugged fridge with a note saying not to use it.

Talked to my TA today and she told me that all resorts were affected. Seems strange that we are getting conflicting reports from our travel agents?!

Talked to my TA today and she told me that all resorts were affected. Seems strange that we are getting conflicting reports from our travel agents?!

All resorts are affected but not every room and fridge. DVC shouldn't be affected because they typically use regular fridges but if it is a mini fridge then there is a possibility it will not be there.

That's because us travel agents are getting conflicting reports from Disney.

I read on here that people were getting $15/night credits for rooms without fridges - has anyone had success with that?

It sounds like Deluxe resorts are being resolved first. Bummer for me but I totally get it...Value rooms cost hundreds less per night and the Deluxe level guests should have a fridge before us. 78 days till our stay at the Pop...hoping everyone has a working fridge by then! ;)

subscribing........somebody please give me any current updates on AoA LM rooms. Thank you:thumbsup2

Called today to add room requests that weren't available on online check-in (King bed, two possible specific buildings) and asked for a fridge too. The rep didn't seem to know that the rooms might not have a working fridge. I told her to note it anyway.

We don't usually use the fridge much, just for leftovers that DW didn't eat mainly but we're not doing DDP this time so we can manage that a little better. Part of me hopes we don't get one and I can request the compensation.

We were at Poly from 7/27 and checked out this morning in Aeteoroa. We had a fridge that worked fine.

Hi all, just checked in to BWI. We have a working fridge! The CM who checked us in said they were just about done at BW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter