Freshwater Oasis Now Open!!!

Boo hoo for me. Opened one day AFTER we were there! :mad: but lucky for all of you going.:cheer2: We loved Discovery Cove, it was a great day.

Awesome pics, fantastic video..................oh, the next 53 days cannot go fast enough!!! I think the new addition to DC looks wonderful. And those otters are soooooo cute.

Would anyone know if they have stuffed otters in the gift shop? I have a god-daughter who would love one as a souvenir from her favourite auntie :) .

Yes they did have them in the main gift shop out front. My DD pointed them out to me but I don't know how much they were. They were a pretty good size too.

Yes they did have them in the main gift shop out front. My DD pointed them out to me but I don't know how much they were. They were a pretty good size too.

Awesome!!! :thumbsup2 Thank you!!!

Might have to pick one up for me too ... the kids can't have all the fun! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter