Freebie Thread week of 10-30-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
maddhatir said:
Thats all for now freebie freaks! I am off today and need to get some laundry done! I have been on the boards all morning!

helllloooooo? Where is everyone??? :confused3

Adios for now! :teeth:

I'm finally here. DD-18 was driving my car home from work Sat. night (hers was in the repair shop) and a drunk driver (3rd offense in a month) passed her and then hit a guard rail in front of her. The tire was torn off his car and flew, hitting and totalling my car :sad2:Thank goodness she only has minor injuries ..... anyway, I had many calls to make today and today was also the preschool halloween party for my little dd! party:

Now I am online and needing to find some good deals to improve my mood!

Sign up to get a certificate for 'buy two get one' bras from Barely There. There is a $3 shipping/handling fee and the offer is good thru December 31.

Get 25 tulips for the price of 15 at Hallmark Flowers. Gold Crown members earn 450 points.

kmccartney said:
Hi all! Okay, some advice needed here.... a few weeks ago the Senseo freebee post hit again. I signed up and within 24 hours got an email from them saying that they received my request and that they could not honor all requests but that I would hear soon if I was chosen. The email said that I would receive another email with details of what to do if I am chosen.... well it has been a couple of weeks and I still haven't heard anything... Has anyone else heard back yet? Should I assume that I won't be getting one, or should I hold out longer in hopes that the email will still come saying that I will be getting a new Senseo machine? :confused3
It was a good month or more before I got the second email that told me I would be getting one in the mail. The fact that you got the first email is a good sign....hang in there and be patient! :goodvibes

num1tigerfan said:
I'm finally here. DD-18 was driving my car home from work Sat. night (hers was in the repair shop) and a drunk driver (3rd offense in a month) passed her and then hit a guard rail in front of her. The tire was torn off his car and flew, hitting and totalling my car :sad2:Thank goodness she only has minor injuries ..... anyway, I had many calls to make today and today was also the preschool halloween party for my little dd! party:

OMG! I am glad your DD is Ok, and sorry you lost your car!! What a frightening weekend! :grouphug:

num1tigerfan said:

I HOPE YOUR DD IS OK. :sunny:
TELL HER TO TAKE A GANDER AT MR.DEPP FOR A LITTLE BIT SHE WILL FEEL BETTER! :cool1:

Recieved my tesster party kit
the kit includes
6 lollypops
1 t-shirt size small
disposable camera
skin care products for friends to try out
1 almost normal skin bag filled with products to try out

Tried to sign up my friend but the offer has ended

http://tesster.com/

Free haircuts for Veterans and active military on Veterans Day 11/11

Sport Clip already offers discounts for VFW members. On November 11, they will be giving free haircuts to active military and veterans from 9am-1pm.

ups just came... I got a Hills Science diet bumper sticker and t-shirt. I dont remember signing up for this, did anyone else get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter