Freebie Thread week of 10-30-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://associates.tradepub.com/free/cw/
Qualify for Your Free Subscription!

Computerworld is the most comprehensive source of news and analysis on the technologies and management issues of information technology.
Every week, Computerworld delivers late-breaking news from all the technology fronts, with analysis that tells you what the news means in national and international context. Each issue provides in-depth coverage of the technologies shaping the future - Windows 2000, Government regulation, ERP, E-commerce and much more. Discover how your peers are applying technology to further corporate goals...what they've learned, what works, and what doesn't.

It's all here in Computerworld - the most quoted, most authoritative source of information for today's IT and business leaders.

Geographic Eligibility: USA (If you are in Canada, click here ComputerWorld Canada.)

Publisher: Computerworld, Inc.

http://www.creativecow.net/magazine/cowmag_subscribe.html
Get a FREE Subscription to Creative Cow Magazine! Must Qualify.

Filled with great articles and other content exclusive to the magazine and not available in the Cow until after the next quarterly issue is released, the Creative Cow Magazine is filled with the people, technology and tips and tricks that our members expect from Creative Cow.

Thats all for now freebie freaks! I am off today and need to get some laundry done! I have been on the boards all morning!

helllloooooo? Where is everyone??? :confused3

Adios for now! :teeth:

HELLO TO ALL!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT I JUST SAW....
IT WAS A POST FROM THE TAG FAIRY!!!! :tink:
I NEVER SAW ONE. LETS HOPE HE/SHE COMES THIS WAY TO SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

PS NO MORE COWBOYS..
NOTHING SHALL TAKE AWAY FROM THE O SO HOT MR.DEPP

johnnydepp9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter