Freebie Thread week of 06-19-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Spice/Marinade
For a free sample, please mail a double stamped self addressed envelope to PO Box 132483, The Woodlands, TX 77393-2483. Over the last few months I have received thousands of emails requesting a sample and am very excited to send you one. Your sample will be mailed immediately upon receipt of your request. Please contact me at troy@steaktroy.com for additional information.

maddhatir said:
http://www.timeless-teas.com/pages.php?pageid=9
Get a FREE Sample of 20 Timeless Tea Teabags! [US]
To get yours, simply fill your shipping information in our "Contact Us" page
Guess i missed it it says

Wow! Someone listed us on freestuffhotdeals.com and our website was overwhelmed with people wanting samples of our tea. We are going to ship until we run out and then we will have to stop, but there are definitely more here than we can fill so please don't put in any more requests. And of course priority will go to those who were requesting samples along with an order. If you didn't get your request in early enough to get a sample we are really sorry. We got tens of thousands of requests for free samples in a few hours. We will run this promotion again, so check back. In the meantime, look around our site and purchase any of our tasty products.

Don't forget, we offer

FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING TO US AND CANADA on all orders over $20!!

Just got a free spatula today I was totally excited..thanks again!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Never did get my botoc robe did anyone else???!!!!!

This is sort of a freebie.... I live in PHiladelphia, pa and this week the Free Library of Phila started its summer reading program. The deal is, you take your kids to the library to sign up and every week they get a sticker (to put in their personal folder) for every book, tape, or video they borrow and a weekly "prize". If they enter the raffle, they could win a variety of prizes such as baseball tickets, museum tickets, bikes, books,Rita's water ice gift certificates, etc. My kids go to a regional library and they have won ( at least 1 out of my 4 ) at least once every year. Check out your town's library... they might have it as well. Here your kid has to have their own library card.

mom2cookies said:
This is sort of a freebie.... I live in PHiladelphia, pa and this week the Free Library of Phila started its summer reading program. The deal is, you take your kids to the library to sign up and every week they get a sticker (to put in their personal folder) for every book, tape, or video they borrow and a weekly "prize". If they enter the raffle, they could win a variety of prizes such as baseball tickets, museum tickets, bikes, books,Rita's water ice gift certificates, etc. My kids go to a regional library and they have won ( at least 1 out of my 4 ) at least once every year. Check out your town's library... they might have it as well. Here your kid has to have their own library card.
we have the same in NY it starts next monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also our area theater is running free movies on wed. during the summer...........only classic older movies

cpayne1997 said:
Has anyone gotten this yet?? I know that I requested this a while back and still have not seen it.....I hope it works :confused3

actually i think i filled this out 2x in the past and nothing! ....whats up with that?!

well- i will give it one more try!

http://www.buell.com/en_us/promos/slingbag/index.asp :moped:
There's only one way to experience Buell® motorcycles and get a FREE* sling bag. Stop by a participating dealer and demo a Buell between April 15 and June 30, 2006.

offer ends June 30, 2006

woo hoooo :banana:

my mailbox was CHOCK-FULL-O-FREEEEEEEE-BEEEEZ today!!! :thumbsup2

i got- Nivea for Men for DH, a classical CD from the University of CA, a pedometer and a NICE little lipstick from MARK!

:dance3: i did the can-can dance back into the house! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter