• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread for the week of 03/17/2008

http://www.bentleyseeds.com/samples.php?st=wildflowers

12343.gif

http://beta.cardstore.com/poweroftheletter.jsp

This is kinda cool- I taped the mini-series on DVR but have not watched it yet!

Ends March 31, 2008
To promote the launch of the HBO epic miniseries John Adams, Cardstore and the U.S. Postal Service are offering free greeting cards inscribed with John Adams quotes. You can even personalize the card with a photo. Cardstore mails the card out to you to sign and write a message in and then you send it off to the recipient in a postage paid envelope

You click on the card you want, then personalize it. Please note that the back of the card will have advertising for the HBO miniseries on it. If you do not like this then look at it as a free stamp for other use

I did one of these before, and they send you email after email with more offers... just a warning... they definately border on spam and it keeps up for months...

That's odd- I get mags for DH from them a lot. We have never had a problem with the subscription etc. :confused3

As far as the spam goes- actually I rarely even check my e-mail acct that I use for freebies just for that reason. But when I do eventually delete the 100s of junk e-mails I get, I notice they are all from the companies that I sign up for freebies-

I just delete, delete, delete...But it is worth the free mags:laughing:

IAHD-so we have another FREAP that has burned her hoo-hoo! I see an ugly pattern developing here.:rotfl2: As for hot tea or coffee, if it isn't nuclear hot I don't like it.:sad2: I can't stand coffee that doesn't burn the hide off my tongue. So there are freaks out there that really like it hot.:scared1:

Just so you know I have no plans of joining that group.:rotfl2: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter