Freebie Thread for the week of 03/17/2008

Did anyone here get the paperwork for the Airborn Class Action suit!?

They sent one to both DH and I. I was wondering if they got our names from the freebies that we filled out.

Man! that stuff is god aweful too! I told DH I would rather take the chance of getting sick instead of drinking that crap- I even tried the Pixie sticks- couldn't get those down either. :scared:

Not a freebie, but just info...back when we were ordering Dale and Thomas popcorn someone mentioned that the Sweet Dreams popcorn at the Dollar Tree was just as good...Well, of course, by the time I got there they were out, BUT....IT'S BACK! They have chocolate drizzle, with or without peanuts, and chocolate covered pretzels! I got some, but I'm not gonna open it yet!
But at least I got some this time :banana: I'll let you know how it is later! :banana:

They sent one to both DH and I. I was wondering if they got our names from the freebies that we filled out.

Man! that stuff is god aweful too! I told DH I would rather take the chance of getting sick instead of drinking that crap- I even tried the Pixie sticks- couldn't get those down either. :scared:

It is disgusting!
vomit-smiley-9529.gif

I'd rather be sick than take that stuff every day.

Isn't it amazing that someone can mix vitamins with Alka-seltzer and make a million bucks?

Not a freebie, but just info...back when we were ordering Dale and Thomas popcorn someone mentioned that the Sweet Dreams popcorn at the Dollar Tree was just as good...Well, of course, by the time I got there they were out, BUT....IT'S BACK! They have chocolate drizzle, with or without peanuts, and chocolate covered pretzels! I got some, but I'm not gonna open it yet!
But at least I got some this time :banana: I'll let you know how it is later! :banana:

That may have been me...I can't remember for sure..:laughing: Do you know that I burned out on the D&T so badly that when I received my mega box (12 pkgs.) I couldn't even look at it for a long time. We still have about bags left, that was over two months ago..Anybody want it?

Free Degree Deodorant Sample with Sweeps Entry

Click on sweepstakes at the bottom of the page
The answer is Salazar, but I don't think it matters

When you fill out your info you will see...

"Would you like to receive a sample of Degree Deodorant"
CHOOSE from the drop-down menu of
Absolute Protection (white stick)
Deodorant (colored, solid stick)

http://www.fox.com/24/degreerookie/index.htm
Whew! What a traffic for a sample of deodorant....:rotfl: Thanks for the link! :goodvibes

It is disgusting!
vomit-smiley-9529.gif

I'd rather be sick than take that stuff every day.

Isn't it amazing that someone can mix vitamins with Alka-seltzer and make a million bucks?

I still think it is funny that someone was pissed and sued. I mean come on, read the back of the box and look at the ingredients, make an informed decision to either take THAT or your vitamins!:confused3

Kind of like the hot coffee suit- um, yeah, I KNOW coffee is STEAMING hot- and I take responsibility if I happen to spill it on my who-who:lmao:

what's wrong with it besides the fact that it tastes like crap?? I used to take it before and it didn't taste as bad, or at least I don't remember it tasting so god awful but it is just horrendous now:crazy2:

That may have been me...I can't remember for sure..:laughing: Do you know that I burned out on the D&T so badly that when I received my mega box (12 pkgs.) I couldn't even look at it for a long time. We still have about bags left, that was over two months ago..Anybody want it?

OMG! I've never heard of someone not eating their D&T!!! :scared1:

I thought you ordered a mega box from the Dollar Tree..........that stuff is YUMMY! I was going to ask how you found it online, then I figured out you ordered the megabox from Dale and Thomas. I know how to order that!

What was the airborne class action suit for? what it just because of the taste?? I didn't think it was that bad a some time ago, but i haven't had it in a while.

btw are we suppose to post coupons here? :confused3

Hey Silverraindrop!
I thought this was the "Free"bie thread!! I started a thread awhile ago and asked people to post internet printables, but nobody did :sad2:
I dont know if this is the place or if it needs a new thread. I for one like them regardless!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter