Freebie Thread for the week of 03/17/2008

Seventeen Magazine is the only magazine for the modern teenage girl. In each issue you'll read about the latest fashions, trends for teens, beauty and style tips, relationship advice, and the hottest news on today's biggest heart throbs. Note: You will receive ONLY 3 issues of CosmoGIRL! Magazine and ONLY 3 issues of Seventeen Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription.

This subscription was purchased for you by EyesLipsFace.com.

Enter your shipping information below and we'll send out your first issue.

http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/seventeen.asp

Check your emails I just got an email from house party for BEN10. I made it in as a host. :banana: my nephews will just love this one and DD too

Please spring come back. Man its awful here today.

Spring-1.gif

Me too, we got in! And I can't wait for spring either!:sad2:

I want to throw my thoughts on the coupons into the ring ! I like coupons and don't mind them being posted here, BUT... I do think that since a lot of them come from the same place, maybe just ONE post with a link to that sight (maybe with a list of the better coupons for the week) and those who are interested can go there and get them...instead of many posts to the same sight...??? Just a thought :confused3

good thought!

Check your emails I just got an email from house party for BEN10. I made it in as a host. :banana: my nephews will just love this one and DD too

Please spring come back. Man its awful here today.

Spring-1.gif

I never get house partys.:mad: I gave up tyring. But willing to take any of the extra freebies anyone has:rotfl2:

Pharmaceutical & Biotech Samples
Free Pharmaceutical & Biotech samples for evaluation.

I'm sorry, but does anyone but me picture extra thumbs, green hair, hairy moles and major snot when they hear "free pharmaceutical biological samples"? You know they never give out the good stuff for free. Shades of Island of Dr. Moreau in my book :scared1:

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Ooops, that's Biotech, but same difference, gives me the creeps it does.:hippie:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I am exhausted after making 2 dinners I am off to bed. See you on the new weeks thread.

Goodnight.gif

I am totally sorry if this turns out to be repeat, I didn't see anyone else post this link but then again I didn't read every single message...I am lazy like that.......Anyway, I have this site bookmarked

www.mysavings.com

They have links to hundreds of free samples, printable coupons, and other specials that are available online. I have sent for and received dozens of samples and a handful of coupons for free full sized items, including Yo Kids Yogurt (is that what it is called?) and Coffee Mate creamer.
Again, if this is old information to you all I apologize, I am kind of a newbie here still! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter