Freebie Thread for the week of 03/17/2008

http://associates.tradepub.com/free/lsi2

Qualify for Your Free Subscription!

Live Sound International magazine is the world's leading publication for sound reinforcement professionals.

Live Sound International is dedicated to the art and science of sound reinforcement. Each issue provides current and proven techniques, analysis, applications and business insight specifically intended to assist live audio production and installation professionals stay on top of industry trends and further their business.

Geographic Eligibility: USA

Publisher: EH Publishing

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/evernote-beta/

Evernote Beta lets you capture any information from your real and digital life and then find it all easily anytime.

The latest version of Evernote, currently an invitation-only beta, gives users more options than ever before to create and find their memories - a Windows version (main download links), Mac version, Web version, Windows Mobile version, Mobile Web version, browser web page clippers, and more. All clients can be synchronized to one another via the web, ensuring that anything created in one place is accessible from all others.

In addition, all users now have access to Evernote’s powerful image recognition, which recognizes text inside of images so users can take camera phone snapshots of anything from whiteboards to wine labels.

To register for the beta, first create an account by clicking this link.

Then download and install the client you want, or use the web interface at preview.evernote.com.

* Mac version (OS X 10.5 aka Leopard)
* Windows Mobile

Features:

* Access notes across multiple platforms: Windows, Mac (OS X 10.5), Web, Windows Mobile, Mobile Web Browser;
* Full synchronization across all platforms;
* Powerful image recognition and search for printed and handwritten text in images;
* Email and MMS snapshots and text from your mobile phone to your personalized Evernote email address;
* Windows and Mac clients allow local-only notebooks, which will not synchronize with the Evernote Service.

Free Aveeno Firming Face Cream Sample

Call 1866 2 Aveeno(228 3366) -it is an automated call in

Yep thats what I am doing. I just got done making mini cheesecakes and an angel food cake for later. We did eggs last night.

I have done.......nothing about Easter. No eggs yet :scared1: DD14 has to make a 3D medievel castle - and well guess who is helping? :confused3

Check your emails I just got an email from house party for BEN10. I made it in as a host. :banana: my nephews will just love this one and DD too

Please spring come back. Man its awful here today.

Spring-1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter