Free WDW cd-rom

yzma

Mouseketeer
Has anyone received their free wdw cd-rom yet? Ordered mine three or four weeks ago and no sign of it yet.

I happened to catch this the first day it was available - and I still don't have it! I ordered it because my video hadn't arrived after 3 full months!

My video did finally arrive & in one piece! I was surprised, since my sister's & almost daughter in-law's did not - but mine didn't work!

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

What is this Deal?? I haven't heard about it????

tink.gif

In the official disney site www.disney.com, in the vacations area you can ask a free planning video or CD-ROM, before only was the video, but now you can choose.

Disneyland 91
EuroDisney 93
WDW Offsite 97
WDW Dixie Landings 99

Saludos desde Mexico! ... wish it were Epcot's.

I ordered the CD about a month ago but they sent me another video. Same thing happened to my sister. Has anyone received the CD? Just wondering if it's worth trying to re-order.

offsite '83
offsite '87
DixieLandings '92
AllStarsMusic '01
SoG '01

Same here -- ordered probably over a month ago, and have not rec'd it.
But I also ordered a DLP brochure around three months ago and never rec'd that either! :rolleyes:

<font color=green>Proud Member of . . .</font>
rolling-peaches2.gif

CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

About a month and still waiting for my CD. I have to say, though, I think it's truly funny that those of us who probably need that CD the least are the ones biting our nails till we get it.! ;)

So sgt disney what is the thing like? does it just give you the same thing as the video?

<center><font size=4><font color=#ffffff><marquee width=185 bgcolor=000000>GO JAZZ</marquee></font color><marquee width=185 direction=right>GO JAZZ</marquee></font></center>

mgm01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!