Free Posters

barrie

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone - I work for the Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities. Each year we create an awareness poster that we distribute for free. My job is to design and do the layout for the posters. (Well, that's one of my responsibilities!)

These are the posters for 2005 and 2006. They are free for the asking. If you would like to help distribute them and have a place that you would like to post one or both of these posters just send an email to csimonds@ocdd.org and she (Carol) will mail them out to you.

It's good if you can get them posted in places where they will make an impact. The 2005 poster is targeted to kids of all ages. We sent it to every school in Oregon. The 2006 poster is targeted to families of people with developmental disabilities.

I noticed that we still have some of these available and I think they would do more good if they weren't sitting on our shelves. I thought there might be folks on this board that would be into spreading these messages so I thought I'd let you know about them. Barrie

file.jpg

file.jpg

those are very nice posters. thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter