Free make-up!

This will be fabulous to put in my purse. I always need a touch up in the afternoon!

I ordered 3, although I don't use it as it makes my skin itch! Wanted a Buxom Lips color so I figured I could sell the samples on ebay or give away to friends. :cool2:

I'm not sure what to do...on the link page it says "only one per customer". So, if I order three I am worried they will just send one and it may not be the color I need most??!! What do you guys think??

Thank you so much for the link! Under search I typed in samples and they had a kit with 4 items and a brush for $18. My daughter has been dying to try this so I ordered her that kit and 3 samples!! Thanks again!!:cool1:

I ordered 3 (all the same shade), so I guess we'll see. TY OP! These should be great for travel.

Thank you for posting this, OP! I was able to get three, as well. I have always wanted to try this and got enough for DDs to try, too!:yay:

Yea! I was able to get three as well. I love, love, love this make up. It has changed the way I feel about how I look. Not to mention cut my time spent down to about 10 minutes. Thank you OP. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter