Free Disney Ringtones/Wallpaper?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi = just got a new Pantech IMPACTl and would love to do a Disney Ringtone and wallpaper - any free sites out there?:thumbsup2

do yo have to have internet on your phone? I have a regular plan with a texting package, but no internet stuff........any ideas??

phonezoo. :) no internet plan needed, just texting and yup, 100% free. :)

sounds cool - I'll have to give one a try! Im always nervouse I'll get some outrageous hidden charge, you know?? so both of these count just as a text?

sounds cool - I'll have to give one a try! Im always nervouse I'll get some outrageous hidden charge, you know?? so both of these count just as a text?

I've used both, and never got hit with any fees (and don't have internet on my phone right now). The only fees you could incur would be from your cell company (you know, standard text message fees apply, blah blah blah). As long as you have a texting plan, you shouldn't pay a thing. :goodvibes

ok, not the OP but tried Myxer just now after seeing this thread. I have text, but not data on my phone, too. Myxer seems to have texted my new FREE ringtone to my phone, but put it into a link. Does that LINK take me online? (That would incur data charges). After reading here, I thought it would attach to a MMS, not give a link. Is there something I am doing wrong?

ok, not the OP but tried Myxer just now after seeing this thread. I have text, but not data on my phone, too. Myxer seems to have texted my new FREE ringtone to my phone, but put it into a link. Does that LINK take me online? (That would incur data charges). After reading here, I thought it would attach to a MMS, not give a link. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Do you happen to go through T-Mobile by any chance. That happened to my friend when she tried to use Myxer with her T-mobile phone.

Personally after using both (I have Verizon) I prefer Phonezoo. They don't seem to have all the problems Myxer has.

I sent the ringtone to my phone, but this is the message I get....

First, we send you a text message with a link where you can download your ringtone. Using the web browser on your phone (you need to have Internet access on your phone), open that URL. You will see a web page with the name of your ringtone. Click on the link. Your ringtone will begin to download. Next, save the ringtone to your phone. Then, go into your main menu, find settings then ringtones and then select the sound you just saved to be your ringtone.

So you do have to have internet on your phone? or is there a way around this?

Thanks, Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter